Tom Brady Keeps Family & Football Separate

Tom Brady Keeps Family & Football Separate

Quarterback dad Tom Brady insists that his family life has no impact on his performance on the field.

In response to critics’ claims that he seems “distracted” this year, the New England Patriots star says, “That’s not something I’ve thought much about … That my performance as a football player is going to go down because I got married or I had children.”

Tom, 32, and his new bride Gisele Bündchen welcomed their son Benjamin last month. He’s also dad to 2-year-old son Jack from a previous relationship.

“It’s funny for me – there’s not a lot of things going on in my life other than my career and my family. I think my life is very focused,” he says, adding, “I prioritized with the things that are important to me. That’s my family and my football career. There’s nothing other than that.”

Filed under: Tom Brady

Photo credit: Flynet Pictures

1. Janie

They are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

2. Yjkdebrs
  3. Jason trist

Give him a break. He’s a very focused guy and he’s lucky to have such a beautiful family. Good for him.
    J.T.
    repossessed cars insider
    repossessed cars news

4. JenniDunn

There’s no discrimination in our education system. Every students have the same rights in this field. Luxury car rental miami

I’m really enjoying reading your well written articles. I spent many efforts and time to update the blog. I’m taking a mark and look forward to reading new articles. Please keep the good articles!Theonerx

The debate about women in librarianship has often failed to address the root causes of gender divisions which wrongly assumes that inherent. Librarians must address the root of why femininity is debased in the workplace and also seek to illuminate the vast contributions women have made in the field. Therxone