Tom Brady & His Boston Boy

Tom Brady & His Boston Boy

Tom Brady was seen with his 2-year-old son Jack and a friend in Boston on Friday (January 15) while his wife Gisele Bündchen stayed at home with their 5 1/2-week-old son Benjamin. Jack’s mother is Tom’s ex-girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan.

The 32-year-old New England Patriots star recently commented on his career and family.

It’s funny for me – there’s not a lot of things going on in my life other than my career and my family. I think my life is very focused. I prioritized with the things that are important to me. That’s my family and my football career. There’s nothing other than that.”

Filed under: John Moynahan,Tom Brady

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

They are so adorable..

They are so adorable..

3. Janie

Handsome father and son!

They look adorable! Can’t wait to see little Ben(jamin)! :)

Great to see John without Gisele.

6. SARA

Anonymous 08:05 pm you are a moron.

7. SARA

Lovely happy family. Tom, Gisele and the 2 boys.

Gisele is a great loving stepmom. She and Tom are madly in love.

Janie’s right it is great to see Tom without the clingy one.

for months tom and gisele were scrutinized by BM followers about her not letting him see john or her not wanting anything to do with him and that tom was a dead beat dad and not ever seeing him. now they are both photographed with him and she claims she loves him like her own and now you’re all saying they are media hogs, she’s clingy, and accusing them of photo ops, nshe stealing bridgets’ son, that she and tom are reparing any damage to their their reputations. unlike saint bridget, who went to the tabloids portraying herself as a VICTIM and pimping our her son,” Life Without Daddy, she lost him to gisele”. now that the truth is starting to come out, i’m waiting for her to admit her pregnancy was NOt an accident, which she admitted to tom, according to people close the family. congrats to the happy couple, hope to see photos of benjamin, soon. but i understand that gisele is trying to protect benjamin from the press, because announcing his birth, people started the two boys fighting and photos of benjamin, would start people arguing which one is better looking. IDIOTS.