Kendra Wilkinson: Lil Hank & I Are Going To The Super Bowl

Kendra Wilkinson: Lil Hank & I Are Going To The Super Bowl

Super Bowl weekend is upon us and new mom Kendra Wilkinson can’t contain her excitement! Kendra’s husband, Hank Baskett, plays for the Indianapolis Colts who will face off against the New Orleans Saints this Sunday. And not to mention, she plans to bring her 8-week-old son Hank Baskett IV to watch papa in action!

Kendra just wrote about the upcoming “HUGE” weekend on her official website:

Hi everyone!!! This weekend is a HUGE one for me and my family…not only is Hank’s team going to the Superbowl, but lil Hank and I are going with him! A lot of big firsts for the lil man…first plane, first time away from home, first football game! It’s pretty incredible that his first football game experience just happens to be the SUPERBOWL!!! Not many people can say that lol.

He’ll obviously be rocking his Colts jersey and to be honest I think he’ll probably look better in it than most of the players hahaha.

I can’t wait to watch my hubby on the field with our lil angel in my arms! What could be better?!? GO COLTS!!!!!”

Who will you be cheering for this Sunday?

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Twitter

I hope the Saints win! :)

im with you kendra, COLTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

3. SJPLuva

didn’t she just say before that her or his parents were keeping him and she was going to drink? and I quote

yes family will be watching the baby that night.” Earlier, she wrote to a pal: “u ready to take on miami? the superbowl will be lil Hanks first football game yayyyyyy”

Kendra went on to tweet:

got married, had a baby, n now headed to miami to superbowl…what a year its been. mamas havin some dranks in MIA tho..oh yaaa lolol.”

4. Janie

Believe me, Kendra will NEVER see Hank on the playingfield. He is not even a starting player. They would NEVER have him play in the Superbowl. My husband, sons and I are all big NFL football fans and we NEVER heard of Hank until he got married to Kendra. He is basically a nobody just like her. Go Saints!

5. Cabo

Janie, i was wondering about that! I’m a Colts fan and i’ve never heard of Hank before till the whole thing with Kendra. And that’s because she’s almost everyday here. And he wasn’t even a Colt back then. He was recently traded, and as a backup. So he will not be on the field for sure, unless he’s needed to replace someone. So she’s probably talking to her fans who know nothing of football. Idk.

6. Janie

Kendra is in a dream world. Hank Baskett is not a great football player. He is a backup to the backup players. He will NOT be playing tomorrow unless the Colts plan on losing the game!

7. Janie

One more comment. Who in their right mind would bring an 8 week old infant to a Superbowl game with all of that noise and madness? Kendra needs to grow up and start acting like a responsible adult!

8. Janie

Cabo, I bet that Peyton Manning does not even know who Hank Baskett is – haha!

9. Coach

Wonder how she feels now that her fumbles butterfingers husband fowled up so badly in front of the whole world. Maybe he should learn how to catch footballs when he’s not on her reality tv show. It was wonderful to see her running from the stadium. She’s a pathetic loser and so is he.

I was the one who said that the Saints would win, and they did! GO SAINTS!!!

Everyone who tlks bad about Kendra and Hank r a bunch of low lifes who have nothing better to do than pick on a cute family. So do the best thing and keep yur head in yur asses fu**ing lames… =)

kendra is just the bomb i dont know some people chose on hating are you jealous!!!

13. haeuajqy

mw0He6 yeivtyveibkq, [url=http://tmjbxcoubuwj.com/]tmjbxcoubuwj[/url], [link=http://nlwssynzvanz.com/]nlwssynzvanz[/link], http://xdoeqhddodry.com/