Suri Cruise’s Acting Aspirations

Suri Cruise’s Acting Aspirations

It looks as though Suri Cruise is hoping to join the family business!

After two recent trips to see the musical performance of Mary Poppins, with parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the adorable 3-year-old is feeling inspired.

Mary Poppins had Suri entranced,” a source tells OK! magazine. “She was already interested in acting because of her parents, but watching the play has made her even more determined to pursue it.”

Previously, when asked whether he’d like to see his daughter follow in his footsteps, Tom replied: “I’d love it. Acting is work I love. I love to create life and give energy, create characters and create stories.”

What do you think? Will we see Suri’s name in lights someday?

Filed under: Suri Cruise

Photo credit: Flynet

Yah, I’m sure at 3 she wants to act. If I took my 3 year old to the circus, I am sure he would want to do that. Give me a break.
    Let this baby be a baby; high heels, gawdy dresses…..

that’s a VERY ugly dress……….

3. Peta

I’d be surprised if she didn’t go into acting herself, what with her father being who he is.

4. Janie

Tom and Katie are crazy people! Suri is 3 years old. She has no idea what she want to be when she “grows up”. All I know is that Tom and Katie need to “grow up” and start acting like parents!

5. Shirilicious

“she’s determined to pursue acting”?? How old is this kid 3 or 13?

What is this? so bizarre.
    She is three years old!!!

7. Cabo

Believe me, i wouldn’t be surprised if Tom does everything he can for Suri to get an Oscar before a high school diploma. He and Katie need to come back from their cloud with this girl.

A família Cruise está doente!

My daughter is 3. She told me she wants to work at the car wash when she grows up. At 3 years old…they have all kinds of aspirations!

10. nancyw

Suri is only 3 years old! Children at that age and even older children do not know what they want to be when they grow up!! That is crazy!! I think Tom & Katie should worry about getting through the teens with this child!! I suspect she will be very demanding!! I think she might be demanding right now!!

11. nancyw