Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Super Bowl With Suri

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Super Bowl With Suri

Tom Cruise was seen arriving with his 3 1/2-year-old daughter Suri, 17-year-old daughter Isabella, 15-year-old son Connor, wife Katie Holmes and Knight and Day costar Cameron Diaz at the Super Bowl XLIV in Davie, Florida on Sunday (February 7).

The 47-year-old Top Gun star held his sweet girl as the group headed to watch the Saints defeat the Colts at the Sun Life Stadium.

We just spotted Connor and Isabella – Tom’s kids with ex-wife, Nicole Kidman – departing LAX for Florida on Friday.

Filed under: Connor Cruise,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

What is up with that child always being carried and wrapped in a blanket?
    She looks adorable with her ponytail and flower thingy :)

2. SJPLuva

^^Apparently they don’t think at almost four years old she can walk *roll eyes* and they NEVER dress her right for the weather. Even in FL its chilly right now.

It’s called “the joy of holding your small child”. You people have no soul.

4. SJPLuva

I’m all for holding kids but at somepoint you gotta put em down, they are indepdent little people and need some space. Plus they get heavy.

5. Lioness

She looks really cute in these pics! Love the flower headband!

6. Jess

It’s true though why is she always dressed the opposite?? Tom and Katie are so weird! Although Suri looks adorable with her hair up like that!

7. Lauren

If i was in a crowd full of paparazzi whom i dont know i would hold my child too. It wont be long before she cant be carried. Isn’t Ava jackman almost 5 years old? We always see pictures of Hugh caring her, nobody says a word.

Suri is being carried because she’s cold! They always have her wrapped in a blanket because she won’t wear a coat or sweater. As for Ava Jackman, we regularly see her running around not being cradled like a baby in a blanket! I’m sorry to say that I think this kid gets away with whatever she wants. Not a fan of the Cruise parenting!!!

9. SJPLuva

If she’s cold why don’t these two bozo’s MAKE her wear a coat or warmer clothes? She IS THREE and a HALF not thirty three her parents have a RIGHT to make her do what is the best for her.

10. LC

My 4 year old is in pre-K and the teachers recommends the parents not baby the child anymore…this is the age where they start learning independence.
    They also have to do public speaking about a favorite toy of theirs to give them confidence…how silly would they look giving a speech while holding their mommas hand?? I say “Put Suri DOWN”!!
    But she is cute!

11. LC

But she is cute!

OMG, I can’t believe a few sweet photos of a family heading to the Superbowl can attract so much negativity. These photos were taken as they were walking through a crowd. Would people prefer them to let her be trampled? Re: Ava, yes we do see photos of her walking(I’ve also seen plenty of photos of Suri walking), but there are TONS of photos of Hugh carrying her. And unlike Suri, Ava isn’t even scared of the paps, but her parents still feel the need to carry her quite a bit.
    Anyway, Suri looks so cute, and it’s great to see Bella and Connor too.

Why is she afraid of the papz?

Id carry my 3 year old if i was in a crowd, and im a normal person. Celebs cant go anywhere without a HUGE mob of paps SCREAMING at them, flashing pictures, running circles around them, shouting out insulting things, calling the childrens names, etc. Go watch a few videos and you’ll understand why kids are afraid of them, and why any celeb with half a brain carries their kids.

give me a break you people! stop telling other people how to raise their kids.

16. Anon1

Suri is super super cute in these pictures, I know I don’t always think so but here, I can see the fuss.

17. ~Abby~

I actually see quite a few pics of Suri walking.
    A lot of celeb kids are held. I always see Violet being held. (I love Vi though.)
    I say the ONLY reason that people are commenting negative things are because it’s the Cruises. If we put any other celeb in Suri’s position (being held at a big crowd at the Superbowl), nobody would say a word.
    Anyway, I love Suri. She looks cute.

18. SJPLuva

As you can see they weren’t in a big screaming crowd, they probably headed straight to a sky box away from everyone else. So what big screaming crowd that they are walking through are you refering to exactly? I see no one around them but their friends and some security. So again explain to me why they insist on carting an almost four year old around? I think its ridiculous and the same for Violet Affleck. You don’t see Julianne Moore carrying seven year old Liv around or twelve year old Cal when the paparazzi are around them do you? No you don’t.

• ~Abby~

Um, Cal is 12 Liv is 7.
      SURI IS 3 YEARS OLD!!!
      Why make a big deal out of it. Why must everyone be so odd about it?
      A father is holding his 3 year old child.
      Big whoop. There is nothing strange about that situation.

19. Audrey

There is such a small window of time when one can carry their child. If you want to do so, then jump on it and enjoy it. I carried mine a lot by choice. and sheesh, they still grew up just fine.

20. Allegra

I don’t know what it is about a parent holding their child that warrants these rants! Three is in no way “too old” to be carried, especially when they are surrounded by mobs of grown men yelling and fighting to get a good photo. I think it’s sweet that Suri likes to cuddle her mom and dad so much. It doesn’t need dissection, she just wants to be near them. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. And I know it seems irresponsible of Tom and Katie to always take her out without a coat, but three-year-olds can be tricky. If she’s not kicking up a fuss about the cold then it just makes it easier to let her wear her short-sleeved dress, and just make sure to bring a blankie and a loving pair of arms :)
    PS SJPLuva, the concept of carrying a 12-year-old is very different to that of carrying a 3-year-old. Suri is still a toddler, toddler’s get tired easily or simply want a bit of physical contact with someone who loves them. Obviously Julianne Moore’s not going to cart her almost-teenage son around in her arms, no-one even suggested that.

21. Anon1

Thank you Allegra, how old do people think Suri is, 8? She is a baby and she cannot walk through all that Mod. Sheesh, I know you want to criticise but give me a break. Think before you rant. Where is the harm in carrying her? Will her legs bend forever? Or will she want to be carried at 20 years? Some of these complaints are annoying.