Katie Price & New Husband Trying For A Baby

Katie Price & New Husband Trying For A Baby

Squashing splitsville rumors, newlywed Katie Price – aka Jordan – says she can’t wait to have kids with her new husband Alex Reid.

“Me and Alex so want kids – well, we are trying, so let’s hope, let’s hope,” she tells the UK’s GMTV. “I am in such a happy place, it’s so great. You know, new year, new beginning and a new family life to start.”

The British reality TV and her cage fighter beau began dating in July, only to break up – on the air during Katie’s stint on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! – four months later. However, it seems they soon patched things up. The couple tied the knot in Las Vegas just last week, though she’s quick to point out that the ceremony “wasn’t tacky at all.”

“The reason we got married in Vegas is because you can’t get married anywhere else unless you’ve been divorced for a certain amount of days,” explains Katie, who split from her former husband Peter Andre last May.

Katie is already mom to kids Junior, 4, and Princess Tiaamii, 2, with Peter and son Harvey, 7, with footballer Dwight Yorke.

Filed under: Katie Jordan Price

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Francesca

I’m confused…wasn’t there a story posted here less than 24 hours ago saying that Katie’s new husband felt “pressurised” (lol) and was meeting with attorneys to get an annulment?! Now they’re planning on having a baby!? Sheesh…

2. Cross

This woman is pure trash. I hope someone gives Peter full custody of those kids – Harvey included.

4 kids with 3 different guys??? Hmmm…

4. BobaFett

Please… just. don’t.

taaaaaaacky!

Oh boy. I will say this for her and all the others like her. Why is this becoming the way of things with peopl who are getting attention(and having children) that do not deserve it. I think it would be best to not comment on these kind of people anymore,hopefully it will go away. Sigh.

7. Cabo

LOL! I didn’t even know she got married again.

8. poppy

I just finished reading the Gosselin’s new book. I’m not a big fan of the TV show, but I think I might have discovered why – in some ways Kate & I are way too much alike, but in others we’re total opposites. The book was written totally from Kate’s perspective with very little from Jon. Formal Traditional Dresses But I do admire their willingness to put everything out there for the public eye – from financial concerns, to baby concerns they lay it all out in the open.”