Kendra Wilkinson Bares Her Post-Baby Bikini Body

Kendra Wilkinson Bares Her Post-Baby Bikini Body

New mom Kendra Wilkinson shows off her post-baby bikini body – as well as her adorable 8-week-old son Hank – on the cover of the new issue of OK! magazine. He is such a cutie!

Revealing that she’s lost “around 25lbs” so far, the former Girls Next Door star says that her fitness regime includes “45 minutes of hardcore training and weightlifting” followed by time on the treadmill.

Though she recently admitted that singer Pink is serving as her get-fit inspiration, Kendra adds to OK! that she’s also been doing a lot of squats in hopes of getting a backside like her fellow reality star Kim Kardashian.

“She can be my motivation to try and get the best booty in Hollywood!” she laughs.

Filed under: Hank Baskett Jr.,Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: OK! magazine

1. bink

I agree, Hannah. Hank Jr has grown a lot. Kendra’s so petite that she looks like a young girl holding her little brother. By the time he’s 6 months old, he’ll be too big for her to carry!

2. Esther

I am willing to bet that these photos were manipulated, just like Kourtney Kardashian’s were. Especially the second photo…this media stuff about weight loss is so crazy! I lost all my pregnancy weight with my twin boys in about 6 months with no dieting or much exercizing, just keeping up and taking care of two babies. I think that that’s better and healthier than all these crazy workouts so soon after delivery and photoshop miracles, don’t you?

3. Kim

Uhh, I really don’t give a crap anymore when I see these post baby bodies on the covers of magazines. It’s freaking photoshopped! I’m sure she is going to get back in shape and look amazing, and she probably already does look great, but I think it’s ridiculous that stars will willingly let themselves be photoshopped when they are trying to say look at my bikini body, you can do it too. Like I said, I’m sure she already looks great, but it’s just really disheartening for new moms and btdt moms to see this false image.

4. Sherry

2 words: photo shop

Exactly what I was thinking. hehe

I’m not saying that out of jealousy either. Something about it really does look photoshopped, immediately as you look at it. I’ll bet the real her still looks damn good in that bikini though!

I could careless about post baby body. Kendra does look amazing photo shopped or not and her son is just adorable. I’m curious to know what genes he gets from mom and what he got from dad. Right now he know he so mallot that that hard to believe his dad is black. He’s cutie though. kinda look like my friend baby who has the same amount of black in him.

She’s crying over the paparazzi yet she decideds to pose on a magazine cover half naked???

• Verónica Ramos

I’m pretty sure this shoot was made a long before that paparazzi thing.

I can’t help, but i don’t know why y love Kendra. By the way, lil’ Hank is so cute and i’m sure this was photoshopped too but it’s normal. Every magazine does, so…

Who cares how long ago it was made?
    She’s an attention whore!

8. Hannah

Wow Hank Jr is getting so big.

9. Carrie

I don’t get what is so surprising about celebrities losing the baby weight. It’s always the same: they have a trainer who makes them work out every day. That’s not reality, that’s the lucky life of a rich person.

I am sure she really does look great, but with all this photoshopping who can tell? After having 2 c-sectiosn myself I can say that you can’t work out for 6 weeks after you have one. Plus, her facea nd neck are chubby still and yet her abs magically came back after only 2 weeks of permissible exercise? Hmmmm…

11. Moore

This is not her first magazine story on working out unless ontd had scans way early. Then, when they were posted, she wasn’t even 6weeks pp. Now she’s just 8 weeks pp and has probably only been allowed to really workout the last two weeks. In two weeks I doubt she’s dropped 25 pounds (its unhealthy) so whatever it was she was doing when she was not working out and yet still dropped weight is what she should be harping on. This mess is just fake and its really making me wonder what kind of person constantly puts themselves in the camera and seemingly lies.
    Its almost as if she just shoots these early on and lets them photoshop and put them out later like she’s actually doing something. Pathetic how that works.

12. Tina

I’m sorry, but if she got that body in only 8 weeks then she didn’t spend any time with her child..
    For those who have/had toddlers know that you barely have any time to sleep those firt few moths…

13. Sheki

What’s the point of celebrities doing this? I just don’t get it. It’s just to show off, nobody likes a show off. Why taint to first weeks with a newborn torturing yourself with workouts!? I spent those weeks laying in my bed breastfeeding my babies, and it was bliss. : )

14. Amy

I was watching the show last night and sorry but the way she looked on the show and the picture above is NOT the same. Definitely photoshopped. What is sad is that it gives the false impression to women that you can get back into bikini shape in 8 weeks (after a c-section no less). For the majority of women, it is just not realistic. She said she gained 55 lbs (I gained 60 with my first) so the fact that she lost 25lbs quickly is not a surprise. I weighed myself 2 weeks postpartum and had lost 29lbs (without trying). It was the rest that was a b*tch to come off!

It’s just incredible, but not in the positive sense of the word. Something looks strange. These artificial celebrities have a way of drawing attention to them by all means possible, from their Baby Announcements to this. The real ones don’t need that, we just notice.

auto insurance quotes

18. marryholmes

It helped me with ocean of knowledge so I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. wicked chicago tickets Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!
    wicked tucson ticketswicked london tickets

When you want to search for a bikini girl’s email address you can easily do it here, but keep in mind that now always you could find the satisfying results… reverse email lookup

She is a super mother with good body. Thanks for sharing! memory foam mattress

21. Harry

I’m sure she is going to get back in shape and look amazing, and she probably already does look great, but I think it’s ridiculous that stars will willingly let themselves be photoshoped when they are trying to say look at my bikini body, you can do it too. Pneumonia symptoms

22. Thanks

Good article, thanks for pointing this out.
    Fortunately this topic is also presented in your blog, assuring a good coverage.
    Keep up the good work.
    gastrite enantematosa

23. Haurl

Причина вторая в том, что некоторые мужчины предпочитают оральный секс, но не каждая женщина может воплотить эту фантазию.
    Индивидуалки обычно обитают на вокзалах и на улицах.
    Желающих воспользоваться нашими услугами и насладиться эротическим массажем в Москве мы ждем у нас!

[url=http://mila-nm.by.ru]Досуг Семейные Пары Свинг Шлюхи Проститутки Москвы [/url]

24. NetGirlJenn

There obviously was some Photoshop, but the point of the article was that even though she just had a baby she is still focused on her body. Its not impossible to lose weight after kids, people do it all the time. (I did it myself!) She was in good shape before the kids, she has an established work out routine, and she stuck with it after baby. There’s no surprise that she is back in shape. Boston DUI lawyer

25. Mary Beth

Your website took awhile to load, do you have a lot of plugins running? You might check into that as it took probably 30 seconds for me. Otherwise, great read!

26. Jax

Whoa, you have a ton of spam on your comments page. Are these even real people or all spambots? Sheesh! Sorry about that, but nice post.

27. Sammie

Whoa, whats with all the spam on your comments? Are these people for real? I don’t get it. Are any real people reading this stuff anymore? In any case, nice post.

28. Kevin Peterson

29. WellowSellowD

Intresting stdasdory da
    Mda msda mddad ass dasd sada sdasd.

30. PiopIlluple

You can not force a dog to drag hunting.

31. uowyzer

gmhqvvf

32. Pingback: [ kendra wilkinson bikini after baby ] Best Web Pages | (KoreanNetizen)