Ben Affleck & His Blonde Beauty

Ben Affleck & His Blonde Beauty

Ben Affleck was spotted picking up his daughter Violet from preschool with his mother Chris in Santa Monica on Friday (February 12). Ben toted his adorable 4-year-old blonde beauty to the car.

According to Ben’s gorgeous wife Jennifer Garner, the romance is alive and well in their relationship not only this Valentine’s Day, but always.

You change the definition of romance,” Jen says. “Romance is romance, but in addition romance can just be breakfast over the tops of heads. Just getting through the day. You just have to make that be romantic.”

The happy couple are also parents to 1-year-old daughter Seraphina.

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Flynet

1. KITTY SNICKERS

VIOLET IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I’M SO GLAD HE AND GARNER ARE MARRIED THEY ARE THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE.

• shania

indeed i agree with you!!
      ben and jen garner are perfect couple.
      both of them are hands-on parents, they dressed casually when they’re picking up their kids or playing with their kids in the park or shopping.
      they’re pretty cool..

2. Maru

So cute!! Violet’s hair is so long!! I love it :)

3. carolyn

Wow, her hair is SO long! Cute quote about romance sometimes having to be “breakfast over the tops of heads” – so true. :)

4. DIRTY STAY OUT

She’s cute as long as her ears are covered and her mouth is closed.

Violet is so freaking cute and adorable and full of personality. She and Sera are two of the most loved and adored as any celebrity kids. It plain to see that their parents are bringing up beautiful and well adjusted children.

6. Tazina

Meaningless and stupid comment. Baby teeth=replaced by permanent ones – and then? braces if necessary….the ears – small surgical procedure to pin them back although they look adorable on her just the way they are.

7. Allegra

She is so gorgeous! I always picture her with brown her but wow, it’s really blonde!
    PS Those comments about her ears and teeth are so unnecessary. She’s a 4-year-old. She’s adorable no matter if her ears stick about a bit and she has gappy teeth.

yeah shes blonde with dark roots. go figure.

9. Hannah

Wow look how long her hair is it needs a hair cut.

10. ARW

Violet is not cute , she look like her mother. Serafina is mini Ben and she’ s beauty.

Violet is so BEAUTIFUL …

12. DIRTY STAY OUT

Tazina & Allegra – what’s the matter, you can’t handle the TRUTH?

• rosie

the TRUTH is..
      YOU ARE UGLY INSIDE AND OUT!!
      stay away from this site…
      as a matter of fact, VIOLET is a very beautiful, cute kid..
      YOU can’t handle that DIRTY STAY OUT????

13. Anonymous#1

Dirty Stay out is well named. She (He?) is dirty and should just stay out! What nastiness is your life? Must be pretty bad to pick on a beautiful little girl like that! Go play with someone as mean as yourself!

14. Donna

It’s a funny thing about blonde hair on children. I was blonde until I got to be 7 or 8 and then I had dishwater brown.blond until I was a teen. And then like a miracle, it turned blonde again and stayed that wasy, as long as I can get to a salon. The EXACT same thing happened to my niece.

Vi had turned blonde the same age as Sera is now.. So we know that Sera
    will be a brunette.. At least Sera doesn’t have to worry about any of that
    stuff.. wish we could see more of her…

16. ellie

violet & sera look cute & adorable!!
    they’re both pretty like their mum :-))
    i luv the garner-affleck family esp jen, she’s so down-to-earth, beautiful, sexy and gorgeous..
    ben is darn lucky!!
    for jen-ben bashers post your mean comments somewhere else, ok?

I think its a bit mean to call a child ugly but Violet does have EXTREMELY bad teeth and very batty ears…so I never get why so many people rave about her…its not like she has incredible hair or amnazing colouring. She’s a just another cute enough kid.

18. Anonymous#1

Wel, I guess its Just like I can’t understand why people rave about Shiloh Pitt, who to me looks like a dozen other kids I’ve seen and nothing special. To each their own. To me Voilet looks like she can be a model when she’s older.

19. jck