Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Gelato Gang

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Gelato Gang

Ciao! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spent a fun day sightseeing with four of their children – Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 1/2 – in Venice, Italy on Tuesday (February 16).

The A-list couple treated their kids to gelato and a gondola ride through the beautiful city. The Jolie-Pitt family strolled around with smiles all bundled up warm for their outing. Shiloh stole the show in her cute monkey hat!

But where were the twins? Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline, 1 1/2, were not spotted with the happy family.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: Fame / INFdaily.com

2. Kati

Anonymous -thanks for the link to Daily Mail! Normally I don´t go to their site but this time I just had to. My God the twins have grown! I love their hats a lot. Atr first I didn´t know which one was which but after reading that Angie was carrying Viv and Brad was carrying Knox it was easier to recognize them. And how cute is SHiloh with that monkey hat with oversized ears! She is just adorable! And so are his big brothers and big sis! I have hoped and prayed for so long to see the twiuns again and FINALLY my prayers were answered! Knox is a hansome little boy and Viv a beautiful little girl. Hopefully they´ll enjoy their time in Venice. And for the haters I would like to say that does this look like a family that´s on the verge of splitting? I don´t think so. Brad and Angie both look very happy and so do the kids!

3. christy r

YES! they are the most beautiful family in the world! In more ways than one!

4. Kati

I just can´t get enough of watching these pics. Especially the ones of Shiloh! She looks so adorable in that monkey hat. Watch out, Suri Cruise! It seems that Hollywood has a new sweetheart in Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!

i thought this site was moderated. why allow the racist tirade from ‘go away brangelina’ about the biological children in this family. how are the little ones attention whores.
    if you don’t like this family – fine. you don’t have to like everyone. but the racist, hateful tirade is really ugly and unnecessary.

personally i think everybody looks bundled up and cute!

6. Liron

Gorgeous family. love them :)

7. Maru

So cute :) I love Zahara’s smile :) Shiloh is so cute :) All those kids are adorable :)

8. Leigh

Go Away Brangelina
    that is simply disgusting and i bet they are 1000 times prettier and happier than you will ever be Shiloh is gorgeous as is Knox Viv and Brad

Shiloh is defiantly the perfect mix of Brad and Angelina and the twins are perfect and Zahara has the best clothes i have ever seen on a child

This kids are so gorgeous…I love them like they are..
    All of them are so diferent..but they have a lot of thinghs in comon they are gorgeus..happy child..and all of them are brothers and sisters.
    i wish all the best to the jolie pitt family..
    An that all of the children have the best because they deserve to have brad and angie has there parents and all of them as siblings
    They are so cutes with their hats

10. charr

wow how can anyone bash a 3 and 1 year old kids Shiloh is a beautiful little girl who will grow up wealthy and smart along with the twins and pax zee and mad

Shiloh has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. And they always dress Knox very nicely. =)

12. Izza

Shiloh , Vivienne, Knox and Pax=the cutest babies in Hollywood. Zahara is swwet, Madox-adorable.

13. nicoleC

shiloh looks very lovely !

14. Lioness

Ahhh, great pics. Love the hat on Shiloh, she’s adorable! And look at Z with her ears- too cute! Love how they’re all shoving their faces with gelato, LOL, I know the feeling!