Céline Dion & Family Pose At Premiere

Céline Dion & Family Pose At Premiere

Céline Dion, husband René Angélil and their 9-year-old son René-Charles were photographed at the world premiere of her new concert film and family documentary Céline:Through the Eyes of the World in Miami Beach, Florida on Tuesday (February 16).

The 41-year-old Canadian songstress recently suffered a miscarriage and said she is determined to have another baby.

I’m going to try until it works.” Céline added, “Five’s my lucky number so this is the time it’s got to [work].”

Céline:Through the Eyes of the World gives fans a glimpse of the acclaimed singer’s life on and off stage. “I don’t call it a normal life,” she said, “but we are normal people. For people to see we live as normal as possible … makes my singing even more true and it gives me an extra bond with my fans.”

Filed under: Celine Dion,Rene Charles Angelil

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. CelineDionFanForever

RC has become a mini man! He looks so handsome! I wish Celine all the best for a second pregnancy!

I think she should just adopt and get it over with!

3. CelineDionFanForever

Celine said on Larry King live adoption isn’t something she’s really considering so please everyone STOP saying she should just adopt and get over it. Adoption isn’t the answer for everyone and its not easy to adopt so please just stop saying she should adopt when she doesn’t want to. She wants a biological child with her husband.

4. Solène

She already has a biological child, and I wonder why she waited that long before trying for a second baby when it was already not easy to have René-Charles. Like if her very older husband was not old enough for parenting a pre-teen, she wants to bring another baby in their life nine years after! Sorry, but I don’t understand that.

5. CelineDionFanForever

She had a career that’s why she had to wait. You can’t tour the world and be pregnant.

She could have put her career on hold, it’s not like her voice would disappear. If she wanted to so desperately have another child and she had such a hard time the first time around, logic would tell her that trying to conceive again before she got a lot older would be the best option.

Oh really, how about when Christina Aguilera went on tour when she was pregnant with Max? Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani also did!

7. CelineDionFanForever

Celine chose not to, that was her choice. She took a break to have her son, then went to Vegas for five years and then did a year long world tour. Celine doesn’t want to risk her babies life by performing on stage and running around in high heels.

How the hell do you know that she didn’t try before? Some people on the net can be so dump!! I’m sure she’s tried before but it didn’t work. Celine doesn’t to share everything that she’s done!! And about adoption, she said on Larry King Live that if her doctor tells her that she can’t have another child, then she will “close the book and look at her options”. Sounds fair to me. And yes, Rene is old but how many children lose a parent before they’re 20? So let them have another child if they want to. Celine has enough love for a family of 50!!!

9. CelineDionFanForever

thank you annoymous you said pretty much what I wanted to say. But I disagree, Celine has been very, very open about when she and Rene have done IVF. They have told the fans about the four previous attempts that didn’t work and she told fans about the IVF when she tried it the first time. So we’ve know all six times total that she’s tried IVF. I doubt she’d hide anything from her fans when she’s always been so open from the start about telling them.

10. Zcsaormj