The Great Jolie-Pitt Debate: Is It Shiloh Or Is It Knox?

The Great Jolie-Pitt Debate: Is It Shiloh Or Is It Knox?

In the fiercest debate our site has seen since the Leah-Remini-still-feeds-her-3 1/2-year-old-from-the-bottle drama, Brangelina caused quite a stir on our website yesterday with a wild case of mistaken identity.

We’ll be the first to admit that we were at a loss here at Celebrity Baby Scoop! Just who is that gorgeous Shiloh-looking child? A plethora of emails went back and forth between the CBS writers: “It’s Shiloh!” “There’s no way it’s a Jolie-Pitt!” “It’s got to be a twin!” “How could it be a twin, look at the size of her/him!” The debate raged on.

While the photo agency said it was, in fact, Knox Jolie-Pitt, we felt shakily-confident publishing the golden title we’ve been waiting to bring to the people: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Spotted With Knox. But wait just a minute….is that really a 19-month-old boy???

To quote Star Jones, “after much prayer and counsel,” we changed the title to read Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Spotted With Shiloh & Zahara. Minus the blonde locks and those gorgeous full lips, we feel confident in our decision.

Exhibit A: Shiloh wore those same shoes with the monkey hat!
We’ll start big. When we saw Angie, Brad and the four eldest Jolie-Pitt kids grabbing a gelato when they first hit Venice, Shiloh was wearing the same funky blue/white/black shoes.

Exhibit B: Look at the size of that kid!
Sure kids have growth spurts, but Brad and Angie don’t seem like giants! Could a 19-month-old really be that big?!

Exhibit C: The Jolie-Pitt sisters stick like glue
We often see Shiloh and Zahara out and about together. Did it strike anyone else odd that Knox and Zahara were out together? It seemed wrong.

Exhibit D: There’s a missing tooth!
You can see that the gorgeous Jolie-Pitt child in question is sporting a slightly chipped or missing tooth. Along with her fine collection of fedoras, we’ve seen Shiloh with a missing front tooth in recent months.

Exhibit E: Shiloh loves her hats!
We all know that kids hair can darken with age. And while Shiloh’s hair was golden blonde before, perhaps it has darkened in recent months? She is often dressed up in hats to accompany her tomboy outfits. Maybe it’s brown now?

Let the debate rage on – is it Shiloh or is it Knox?

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Exclusives,Knox Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Verónica Ramos

Is OBVS that he’s Knox. I mean, Shiloh is all blondie, while that baby has a “boyface” and dark hair. The debate rage would be if that baby were Vivienne, because she and Shiloh are look-alikes.

• Anonymous123

Viv is real beauty, will be same as her mum,has different eyes to Shi. Shi and Knox are more of look alike. they all have mum’s lips, but those two have brads eyes, and Viv like Angie

2. CelineDionFanForever

It is NOT KNox look at this BRAND new photo of Knox. NO WAY this is Knox.

That^^ kid in the photo’s I linked IS Knox, the one in question IS Shiloh! Its winter, there is no sun her hair will darken in the winter. We have not seen her actual hair in quiet sometime she always has hats on.

3. CelineDionFanForever

The paparazzi who took these photo’s are totally idiots! NO way a nineteen month old is THAT big. I worked in daycare I saw dozens and dozens on nineteen month old NOT a single one was that dang big!

4. Mina

This is Knox, and he’s definitely smaller than the kid Brad is carrying!

5. S

omg, this is shiloh. are u guys stupid? haha

6. CelineDionFanForever

Look compare the two photo’s of Shiloh to the two photo’s of Knox, these are all recent with the past few days. Clearly its SHI!

that is shiloh! dumb dumb #1

8. Blackrose

its Shiloh!! that is the same blanket she always carries but this is blue!!!and here we can see Pax wearing the same hoodie

It would be too big on Knox…

9. Peta

How can that big child be a 19 month old? What would they be feeding the children on in that household if a 1+ year old is that tall?

10. Marilyn

That has to be Shiloh. Knox wouldn’t be so big.

why is there even a debate. anyone with eyes can see that this is clearly shiloh.

That is Shiloh. Shiloh look like that, Knox doesn’t.
    Even though she doesn’t really look like herself, she looks a bit different, but it is still obvious.

It must be the light (gray day) and that she’s growing.

im sorry but i would feel SO bad if i was shi…clearly that is her, but despite the obvious people are saying its her lil bro who has got to be half her size because shi is actually tall for her age. its her parents fault for dressing her like a darn boy. she is a STUNNING little girl and they shud b proud of it – jeez! and all u haters who r gonna say shiloh dresses herself, her parents should keep girls’ clothes in her closet, whether they’re pants or dresses. if suri suddenly dresses like this people would pounce on tom and katie like monkeys on a banana crate!

14. Leximomto4

who ever it is that KID is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Leximomto4

who ever it is that KID is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Leximomto4

this kid looks just like my younger son …. but the whole time i said it was knox , but now i see in the pic the kid is missing a tooth and didn’t shiloh lose a tooth .. either way the baby is GORGEOUS !!!! I AM A BIG FAN of Dannilynn she is my fav , but the jolie- pitt kids are Gorgeous ..

17. Eheath

Its Shiloh, look how big this child is, way too big to be Knox, its clearly Shiloh, we havnt seen her hair in months shes always had a hat on or her hood up, and she had the same shoes on the day she wore the monkey hat!
    Shes always dressed like a boy, i read in a magazine she does it cause she likes to be like Brad, Shes a perfect match of both her parents, shes gorgeous!

18. Eheath

19. Momto2

Come on people. Obviously its Shiloh. I have a 20 month old and a 3 1/2 year old and there is no way a 19 month old kid is that tall. Shiloh is beautiful and her hair lookes like it got darker over the winter. That is very normal. Both of my kid are light blond in the summer and darker blond in the winter.

20. Marine

Shiloh of course !! That can’t be a 19 months old baby !! And this is her blanket !
    Who ever seen a 19 months old baby missing a teeth ???

I remember recently reading an article about angelina jolie say she is an actually dark blonde and that her mom started dying her hair dark at the age of 4 or 5 because angie’s mom didn’t like her blonde locks……so maybe angie is now emulating her mom and dying Shiloh’s hair…..just maybe

22. Renee

hahaha this is really cracking me up. that’s clearly a TODDLER, not a year and a half old! it’s Shiloh, no doubt about it.

It is possible for an 19 month old to be as tall as a 3 year old. My 19 month old is only an inch or two shorter than his 3 year old sister and my niece was the size of a 4 year old at 1 and 1/2. Both of her parents were 6 foot and up.
    What gives it away for me is that is not the face of a toddler. It’s not babyish. It’s the face of a preschooler. It’s thinner than a toddler but rounder than a “big” kid. I say it’s Shiloh.

Defenetly SHi, Justjared has Knox’ pics and he’s very much smaller (Ofcourse)

25. Jen

Yes it’s obviously Shiloh, and yes they’re obviously trying to coax her into being a boy. I’m sorry but it’s terrible that this beautiful little girl is being encouraged to look like that. They buy her clothes, they dress her, they tie her shoes. There is no way she is making those decisions on her own. Not that young. These two make me sick.

oh please. Even as a little girl I hated dresses and loved wearing boy clothes. If it was up to me I would still wear them (I’m 30 now) and no I’m not a lesbian, I just don’t think it should be a big deal and male clothes are so much more comfortable.. it’s exactly those society stigmas that fuck ppl up.

• Anonymous123

You make me sick, JEN!!??
      Coz you obviously have no kids, and have no idea how stuborn kids can be. My first memories from childhood are that I was crying and objecting on what clothes my mother wanted to put on me. And she later told me that. I was in tears and she cold not take me to nursery unless I decide what to wear!!! So you are very wrong, MISS ANISTON!!

26. Lo

Shiloh’s hair darkens a few shades and she’s suddenly male?

lol love this family.

28. christy r

It is shiloh! beleive me I know my Jolie-Pitts!

29. Anonymous123

BRAD AND ANGELINA HAVE SOME 7TH KID!! YOU ALL GUYS ARE BLIND.. THAT NEW KID IS A NEW KID IN A FAMILY. KNOX IS SMALL AND STILL LOOK LIKE BABY AND TAKE A LOOOK ON BELOW LINK- THIS IS HIM WITH VIVIENNE, AND PARENTS..
    THIS KID ALSO IS NOT SHILOH, BUT DEFINETLY COULD BE SHILOH’S TWIN BROTHER!!! BY SIZE, AND BY HOW MUCH THEY LOOK LIKE… AMAZING!!! OR ANGELINA ADOPTED HIM COZ SHILOH WANTED A LOOK A LIKE BRO, SHE DID SAME THING FOR MADDOX!!
    TIME WILL SHOW, BUT THIS IS NEW FACE IN THEIR FAMILY.. I THINK TWINS ARE ADORABLE!!! SEE THEM HERE:

It is Shilo with cut hair as a boy (she wants to resemble a boy) and can be the dyed hair (as his mom had hair complexion in 4 years).

Look her face, eyes, posture , she is Shilo

31. Anonymous123

this is Knox – see the size of him, when Brad is holding him and then see how big this kid is on the pic on this site. so can’t be Knox, but it is not Shiloh too.

ok look i am an artist i can tell people’s face and see things others can miss… even if we accept that shiloh’s hairnhas got darker that child still does not look like her… i mean the jaw, the lips, the whole appearance is different…
    this a pic of shiloh and even though she has grown there are things that never change… this child is very sweet but is not shiloh for sure. as for knox absolutely no! knox is too youg for that size…

33. DIRTY STAY OUT

The only way it’s Shiloh is if they dyed her hair.

its JOHN …. aka shiloh they have said a few times she is into boys clothes and prefares to be called JOHN
    weird I know but thats no twin

i dont think its either no 19th month is that big and it doesnt even look like shiloh. but if i had to choose one of them i would say it is shiloh bc u can tell it is a 3 yr old. maybe its a cousin or friend

36. Sophia

This is actually ridiculous. It’s obviously not a one-year-old. It’s Shiloh, duh.

or is it a newest member of jolie pitt?

38. Cabo

LOLOL, i’m really laughing at those who still say that’s Knox and even louder to the ones who say it’s a 7th kid!!! LOLOLOL We’ll talk the next time we see them with their 6 kids. That’s Shiloh for God’s sakes!

39. Hannah

If Brad and Angelina dressed her like a girl then we would know who it was.
    This is Knox

40. Anonymous123
  41. Mia

It’s incredibly easy to tell that that child is not a 19-month-old baby, but assuming it is Shiloh, she looks quite different from other photos we’ve seen of her:
    Nevertheless, unless that child is a similar-looking friend or cousin, I’m going to go right ahead and assume it’s Shiloh… because it sure as hell isn’t her baby brother!

God, what a fuss! Everyone who things this is Knox is stupid. The boy is 19 months old, come on, this kid is way older. It is beauty Shiloh!

43. nicoleC

but howcome Knox is that big !!!!!
    i think it’s Shiloh
    but Shiloh is golden hair …
    Shiloh anyway !

44. TIFF

I thought it was Know….but I take it back….it’s Shiloh….they may have dyed and cut her hair.They have been known to dye a child’s hair before

45. Jen

I thought it was Knox at first in the other pic where Brad was lifting them, but here I think it’s Shiloh. They had to have dyed her hair though, b/c it was white blond before. I agree that it looks like a boy, but they always let Shiloh dress like that. I wish they would dress her like a girl! Maybe then this would not be an issue lol! :) And I don’t personally have any children yet, but I cannot fathom that a 19 month old would be that tall.

Let’s just set Shiloh to be a total lesbian. Cripes, I have never seen her dress or act like a girl – she has always dressed as a skaterboy. Way to go, Angie. Set her up to be a weirdo before she is even 6!

The last summer , Shi was with dress and before her three yo she a little girly.
      That’s mean at this moment Shi need look like daddy. Where is the problem???

Maddox had a punk style at the same age and now he’s a little gentleman, Pax had a long hair périod , etc ….

• Anonymous123

Anonymous 02:07 @ you are some weirdo. Guessing you have problem seeing happy family, aint ya? Jelousy is so draining, dude! Get rid of it.

Angie is very good mum, let kids do what they want – but put the limits on it.. everyone’s happy. All 6 of them is always well behaved, and you can eat your heart out now, but Brad is taken forever, and aint going back to Ms LOSER, sry I MEANT MS ANISTON.

47. Kati

That child in Brad´s arms most definitely is Shiloh! She has had that same facial expression many times before. Since she loves to wear boyish clothes many – including myself – mistook her for Knox. But it´s really Miss Shiloh Anonymous @02:07. I don´t think that Shi´s clothing will have anything to do with her future sexual orientation. She´s just going through a tomboy phase. When I was a child I had a couple of girlfriends who preferred to wear boys´ clothes and nowadays they´re very feminine. So let Shi wear what she wants. Besides she wore dresses a lot when she was younger. There are many pictures of her as a baby where she has a dress. She will be a beautiful young woman who will brake many men´s hearts!

48. Kati

Meant to say break many hearts – not brake.

49. Kati

Mia – this child in these pictures is Shiloh. She has changed a little bit that´s natural in her age. She has always looked beautiful and is – in my opinion – getting even more beautiful each day. No matter what she´s wearing she is a stunner. I don´t understand those people who say that Brad and Angie should dress her like a girl. She is old enough to decide what she wears. And if the clothes she prefers are her older brothers´ hand-me-downs so what! I´m certain that one day in the future we´ll be seeing all three Jolie-Pitt girls wearing very girly clothes. Right now Shi likes to be a tomboy but in time that phase passes. I´m also quite sure that underneath that tomboy image lives a cute little girly girl.

Shiloh-Shiloh-Shiloh!!!!!

51. Jennie

Why is this even being debated? lol There were recent pictures of both twins being carried by their parents just a couple days ago. I highly doubt that Knox doubled in size in just that short amount of time. I have never seen a 19 month old child that size in my entire life.

As for the hair color debate, I do believe Knox has just as light hair as Shiloh but this could all be down to lighting and the fact that she is wearing a hood.

Hands down, this child is Shiloh. No doubt.

52. leah

wHAT REALLY IS THE ISSUE??? clearly shiloh most blonde kids go lightbrown as they get older! how on earth can that be a 7th child?! its clearly shiloh as we;ve seen pics of Knox (http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2428510/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-knox-vivienne-water-taxi-01/) he’s half her size! i’m rather amazed this is even a debate if i’m honest! quite silly! Clearly SHILOH

53. leah

From the size of the child we have to assume it’s Shiloh. The color of her hair is what’s really throwing people off, I think – it changes her whole appearance.

But I really disagree with everyone saying her hair must have naturally changed color. She CLEARLY had blonde hair on January 16, a month ago, shopping at Whole Foods in LA. Yes, she was wearing a fedora, but her blonde hair was sticking out the sides. It’s not possible for hair to change color that drastically in just a month. So do we assume it’s been dyed? Why?? Maybe she accidentally stained her own hair with something permanent and it had to be dyed? I dunno. That part’s a mystery.

Either way, that’s a stunning child. Glad to see the Jolie-Pitts smiling and enjoying themselves! Hope they’ll bring the twins out more often now they’re older.

what about eye colour? these eyes look brown to me ..shilos blue …

The child’s lips are too thin to be an offspring of Angelina Jolie. The eyes and jawline seem different from Shiloh’s. I’m voting for visiting cousin; anybody with me? Didn’t think so. Anyway, beautiful child.

It´s Shiloh! IDIOTS!

Did they dye Shiloh’s hair? She was just a blonde a week ago!

That would be very wrong if they did.

59. Eheath

Ive already commented on this but i carnt believe what some people are saying, and it really is Shiloh! I carnt believe you guys are saying there trying to make her a lesbian shes 3! and maybe she chooses to dress like a boy, my cousin is 4 and he trys to dress like a girl and says his favorite colour is pink just because he has a sister a year older and he copies her doesnt know any diffrent, Maybe she sees her older brothers dress like it, and for her hair my hair is blonde but does dark in winter and it could have been cut or put back, its not hard to work out guys!

60. Bratt

1.This is Shiloh in other pictures on the web you can tell because of the front tooth missing…2. They died her hair light blond-brown….3. The most famous blanket…..

there is no way that’s knox. but has anybody considered the fact that Shiloh could be wearing a wig? we have all seen the photos of Shiloh, she obviously loves to dress up. I’m sure she has wigs in her dress up draw.

My daughter was born with JET BLACK HAIR- It never fell out, it just changed color- to white blonde. At three, her hair is shockingly pale, especially compared to her tan skin. Her hair will one day, more than likely, end up more of a honey to dark blonde… I know this because SHE LOOKS LIKE ME AT THAT AGE, and my hair is a dark blonde now, in my late twenties. Hair can change color without being dyed.
    If she wants to dress in her brother’s hand me downs, I dont understand why it bothers anyone. Is she abused? Starved? Walking around without a jacket in cold weather? Being dressed up and trotted around like a living doll?

63. Anon1

Poor girl, to be mistaken for a boy by the whole world cannot be flattering.

Totally Shiloh — a lot of the blond-blond pictures of her are from summer, and in winter, little kid’s hair gets darker. My niece is the same exact way. There are other pictures from this outing where you can see this child from the side, and it is totally Shiloh, no question!

65. Lioness

How is this a debate? It’s definitely not Knox. DEFINITELY NOT KNOX. It would make more sense to argue that this might be a male cousin or something instead of Shiloh (and it certainly is Shiloh), but to be wondering if it’s Knox??? C’mon, guys, get a grip…

66. CelineDionFanForever

Debate over. It IS Shiloh and she DID get a hair cut. Look at the brand new photo.

Angelina es bisexual, al parecer Promueve esa Tendencia en los niños y no se corrige esa actitud es la niña. Asumir Al parecer actitud de varón y es Aceptada por sus padres. Le salio al estilo de lo que ella Promueve una niña varon

68. Thanks

The subject of this article is really interesting.
    Nice to see the clear presentation here.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    gastrite enantematosa