Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Stand Strong

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Stand Strong

Looks like they’re standing strong! Regardless of the drama on their popular reality TV show, Kourtney Kardashian and her on-again-off-again beau Scott Disick are very much still ‘on.’ New parents to 2-month-old son Mason were spotted arriving at Jet nightclub in the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on Friday (February 19).

Disick spoke his mind on Keeping Up With The Kardashians to mother-in-law, Kris Jenner. “I don’t know what I did to deserve you to hate me.”

Keeping up with the drama, Kris confessed her true feelings about Scott:

I’ll never be able to trust him with my daughter or my grandchild … There’s no place for Scott in our family any more. It’s just too dangerous.”

What do you think: True love? Relationship that thrives on publicity stunts? Happy once the cameras are off? Not together at all?

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. GreenEyesFreckles87

I think the family overreacted to what happened in Las Vegas. I mean, come on. It was Las Vegas! He got drunk! It was one night! And that warrants wiping out all of the growth and progress he’s made over the past months? And cutting him out of his child’s life? I don’t believe that’s right.

Besides, that was filmed over two months ago! Clearly Scott’s still in the picture, as we see him with Kourtney and Mason quite often. So this whole thing is stupid.

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

3. Kris Jenner

Scott,
    you’re a duche baggy
    you knocked my kids up and screwed them over
    you cant support a family let alone kourtneys breasts
    stay away from me or ill cut off your nuts.

Signed,
    your lovely mother in law Kris

p.s i suggest you wear a cup to protect yourself ;)

4. me2

he needs some advice on how to dress

5. Molly

I have nothing against them or anything but in my opioion the drama on the show is fake or atleast over dramatized so that people will keep watching it. I don’t think that they hate Scott as much as they make it seem like on the show. It is all just for ratings.

6. Cabo

What do i think? That this family do whatever it takes just to keep their lame show alive.

Gee, poor poor Scott. What’s not to like?
    He does nothing but act like a prick.
    Had no desire to get a job, Kris had to get him one. (enough with him crying about being compared to athletes with TALENT, they are MEN with their own money, not mooches like him.
    He screws around on her daughter (Kourtney’s own fault on that point, she tolerates this jerkoff).
    He embarassed Kim and Kris as well as himself in Vegas when told he was not to attend. (OF COURSE then he HAD to show up).
    Yea, Kris is just SUCH a bitch, poor poor sissy la la Scott.
    Kourtney’s the bigger ass for staying with him. She must have low self-esteem and like being treated that way. Next she’ll be pregnant again (because she’s too stupid to use condoms with a cheat) and she’ll really be stuck with him. Dumb ass.

It’s obvious Kourtney has no self-esteem and no brains.

No intelligent, self-respecting woman would take the crap this asswipe dishes out. He is a JOKE. LOL

He is meant for women who are cocktail waitresses and desperate. That is his level. He is scum.

As a strong, educated woman who learned the hard way, I must say… I pity her and that child.

KOURTNEY : JUST SAY NO.

Wow, when you come down from the pedestal I hope you don’t land in a glass house…I am a professional that manages multi-million dollar government contracts…and have been a waitress (cocktail and food) several points in my life…you are ignorant honey

Kourtney your a very beautiful woman and deserve a good man please leave him and meet someone else its will bne hard but look what he has done to you and his family a real jerk

I think she deserves aa real man not no retard….do u get it he cheated once and he is to stuck up and he is not a real man. Scott a real man will call u out cause u should treat a woman like a woman. The way u treat her is wrong .grow up stand up and grow some balls…..

11. Jon

Kourtney must have low self-esteem to continually forgive and take back that slimey, wimpy windbag. He continually lets her down, I can’t believe the first poster said it was one time, lol.

Why does it always seem like his clothes are one size too small?

And if I see that skinny-armed stripey sweater/jacket one more time…

And what’s with the sweater tied around the neck. I feel like he acting out a scene from The Great Gatsby.

13. Tami

Lmao I totally agree that he’s a real duche bag and needs to quit wearing thoes lame ass sweaters around his neck, seariously it just makes him look more like a retard. And what he did in Vegas was compleetely unacceptable, I don’t understand why kourtney keeps taking his lame ass back when he treats everyone so bad. Yeah yeah he’s your baby daddy but come on women! Open your eyes!! There is deffinetly a better man out there for you and the fact that you have a baby won’t make you less of a women to a good man. Just think about it, your beautiful and smart and believe me you don’t need a man to raise a baby, your strong enough to do it on your own for a little while plus you have a wonderful family behind you. Be a real women and take charge of your life before its too late. Live life with no regrets. Honestly Scott need to get his ass kicked.

14. Tami

15. Tami

16. I Dont Like You Scott

he is a dick scott

why are you still with scott you can still let him see the baby

19. margaret

i feel so bad for bob’s daughter…..this guy scott is a disaster waiting to happen…why she would hook up with trash like that is a mystery….if she stays with him….some day……in the not too distant future ……he will be the cause of tragedy in her family….i pray that she wakes up…and listens to her mother and her sisters, who truly love her and her baby……..