Brad Pitt & His Blue-Eyed Beauty

Brad Pitt & His Blue-Eyed Beauty

Gorgeous! Brad Pitt carried his adorable 3 1/2-year-old daughter Shiloh – and held 5-year-old Zahara‘s hand – as he made his way into Paris, France on Tuesday (February 23). Brad and his gorgeous girls visited mom on the set of her new film, The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp. While the girls stood nearby, Brangelina were spotted smooching!

The Jolie-Pitts arrived in Paris yesterday from their rented Venetian Palace.

Brangelina are also parents to sons Maddox, 8, and Pax, 6, and 19 month-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin / Fame

1. Kati

OMG! These two oldest JP girls look just adorable in these pics! Shi is a spitting image of her dad and how cute does Princess Zee look with those African puffs! Some so-called child-experts are certainly gonna critizice Zee´s thumb-sucking since she´s already 5 years old but I don´t see anything wrong with it. Maybe she was tired after having a fun day with dad and little sis Shi. Or maybe she just felt like sucking her thumb is fun (ha ha)! I still am wondering what has happened to Shi´s beautiful long hair. Has she tucked it under the hat or does she now have a short hair. Either way she looks just beautiful. She and Zee obviously both are dad´s little girls. And so is Viv for sure. Can´t wait to see her out with daddy in the next couple of days!

2. janelle

Gorgeous girls and family!

They were out with the twins and the rest of the kiddos as well. You can see them on just jared You might have to look through a few pages. It was yesterday.

Kati I’m 21 and still suck my thumb. I can asure you that if they don’t make her stop now she won’t do it herself later and the worst is that it deforms the front teeth. Not to mention the bacterias…

• me2

how can they make her stop? that would be almost impossible.

• Alycia

When I was 6 I had a friend at school who still sucked her thumb, her parents bought this special ‘nail poilsh’ to paint her thumb with. The nail poilsh had a revolting flavour which made her stop sucking her thumb shortly after.
        Though I have heard of kids getting used to the taste and actually liking it!

5. keepher-kat

Shiloh has a doll face, she is so beautiful, My brother suck is thumb until he was 7 and stop by himself. It looks like they do it when they are stressed or tired, my brother did it when he is was bored, or watching tv.

I wish they dressed her more on the girly side!! She such a beauty!! Ugh!

• Jo

Agreed – she’s adorable and its like they are purposely dressing her like a boy. Zahara always looks girly but Shiloh looks like she’s one of the boys – what gives?

i keep wandering why does she always has that hat on her head, covering all her hair…

8. lara

Wait… that’s not SHILOH!

(kidding, kidding. Just wanted to be the first to say it.)

Shiloh looks just like angie when shes little, but with different eyes, im sure shiloh has brad’s blue eyes. Lol

10. Peta

Shiloh and Zee look adorable as always.

My feet and knees went ‘EEEK!’ at Angelina’s heels, though. O_< Those aren’t stilettos; those are crochet needles!

They sure want to convince us Shiloh is a boy by the way they are disguising her. It’s beyond ridiculous cuz I’m pretty sure a 3 year-old would pick out a jacket like that. Ya okk.

12. E.M.
  13. Jez

LOL! What the heck did they do to her (her hair precisely)? Are they trying to torment this poor girl?!

Jez, she probably requested the hair cut herself. She’s been trying to look like Peter Pan for months now, with the sword and everything, and on Oprah last year Brad said she only wants to be called John.

15. melo1983

Yeah, I’m sure she suggested it…psh.
    She’s always adorable though.

A 3 yr old suggesting a mature cut like that? Noooo. Lol.

LOL, I didn’t mean she suggested the actual bob style, I just meant she might have asked for a short/boy/peter pan haircut and that’s what they gave her.

18. Audrey

I had that same haircut for about 10 years as a child. So did my daughter, after she got gum in her hair. It’s cute.1

19. keepher-kat

I love how you all divinise Angelina as the devil goddess, please, the girl has two parents and she was with Brad when she choose her clothes. Soon it will be oh my God the sky is blue Angelina sure did something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You don’t see it because parents oblige their daughter in so called girls outfits, like does my cousine with her daughter’s, but she always cry when she as to wear dress or skirt and will only play with Ben Ten toys, and with boys. give them a break

20. keepher-kat

And for all the hypocrites here, way did i never read these comments when we daily see Violet with her pacifier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hypocrites Hypocrites Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the cut. Its practical and looks sweet. BUT stylistically I would put a girl with short hair in slightly more feminine clothes…not pink, just a more feminine cut. You can’t help but think that Z loves all this shoping and Shi is bored out of her mind. I do think on some level they like Shiloh looking like the anti-suri cruise. Because Suri probably represents everything they hate: over consumption, hollyood fishbowl life etc etc. I think they are encourgaing her to dress this way as yet another way to “rebel” against expectations and taunt us boring middle class movie ticket buyers. Oh well, as long as they look after their kids who cares?

22. Cindy

No one will convince me they aren’t pushing this whole “boy” look for Shiloh. I have two little girls, worked in daycare for years, and I’m in education and have seen hundreds of little girls grow up, and they don’t do this. They don’t choose jackets like that, they don’t choose hats like that….especially not when they have a mother and sister who are always glammed up. No. It doesn’t happen. When they get a little older, they might start experimenting with style…but a girl that age just doesn’t do that. Sorry, Angie….not buying it. And yes, they are too old to suck their thumbs…their thumbs will be deformed, mouth deformed…but hey, there’s always plastic surgery.

• Jo

I can’t comment on the thumb-sucking but as for the clothes I agree with you a 100% Kids that age, left to their own devises will probably dress more akin to a circus clown with a plentitude of colors and not metrosexual guy chic as seen on the pages of a men’s magazine. Shiloh probably is closer to and idolizes her dad but I still think her “look” is alittle too well put together for a 3 yr old. Something is up. I mean if that’s what her parents want to do – dress up their little girl in boys clothes – fine but don’t lie and say your 3 yr old is picking the clothes. Not buying it.

23. Cindy

24. nicoleC

Shiloh looks cute
    And i personally love her to dress this way
    Because this is what she loves and it doesn’t looked bad
    But i dont really like Suri’s style………….too girlish

25. E.M.

Cindy… she’s not “experimenting with a style”, she’s just playing dress up. Come on, do you think wearing a sword on her belt is some kind of fashion statement? It’s just imagination, fantasy. She’ll grow out of it. If it were Brady and Angie’s idea to “push the boy look” for Shiloh, why would they suddenly start when she’s three? As an infant she wore dresses.

On another note… thumb/finger sucking is totally normal for a three year old. Most pediatricians will tell you not to worry if thumb sucking continues through age four or five. The only time there is cause for concern is when adult teeth are emerging (around age six or seven) and they could be pushed from alignment.

You say you’ve worked in day care for years.. do you inform every parent whose child sucks their fingers that plastic surgery will be an option for their deformed digits and mouths? Wow.

26. Anon1

That poor child, you want to say she pick that grand pa coat too? And the grey colors? If they can force kids into he grey colors they can get this GIRL to wear softer men’s clothes. The kids look sad, they are sucking their fingers and they have no interaction with their mother at all.

I am not surprised that in that kiss, Jolie looks like the initiator and the man in the relationship, how did Brad Pitt turn into this. Sad all around.

27. Sophia

That girl has the most exquisite little face! She’s so gorgeous!
    I don’t get what the big deal is about her hair. I know plenty of little girls with cropped hair, as far as I can tell it hasn’t harmed them in any way.
    I’m all for self-expressionism, and if Shiloh wants to wear boyish clothes
    and have a short haircut, then all to it!

Shiloh’s wearing white velcro tennis shoes by Spring Court.

29. gerry1989

They were out with the twins and the rest of the kiddos as well. You can see them on just jared 70-536 certification You might have to look through a few pages. It was yesterday.

30. Dillip

The technology has made the world a global village. And Brad & Angelina have made their home a global home and follow the tag : unity in diversity. Keep it up Branjelina and hope for the best.
    New York