Kendra Wilkinson Dishes On Naptime Fun

Kendra Wilkinson Dishes On Naptime Fun

With a two-month old baby at home, what else would a new mom want to do when the baby sleeps? Have sex of course! Perhaps not every mom would share this idea, but for Kendra Wilkinson, 24, this is one of the perks of being a young mom. Wilkinson revealed to E! News, “When the baby sleeps, we have sex! That’s what it is for us. That’s why it’s so cool to be young parents because we have the energy to do that.”

The reality star and husband Hank Baskett, who welcomed son Hank Randall in December shared details of their Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas, with Kendra saying, “He surprised me with 10 dozen roses in our hotel room, and I surprised him with sex.”

After the paparazzi spectacle at the Super Bowl, Wilkinson promised, “It was his first time being out and it was very nerve-racking. But that’s not going to be the last football game, trust me. I’m not going to let that stop us. From now on I will definitely hire a lot of security, but that will not be his last football game.”

Photo: Fame

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

1. rachel s

Hah hah! Good for them.

2. me2

she’s so classy

3. Moore

I can’t wait till she’s an “old” mom then maybe I wouldn’t have to hear from her. I find her to be immature and this isn’t the only reason why. Also, Kendra, I doubt the Valentine’s Day sex was a surprise.

Wow! She really is pathetic! Who gives a crap that she has sex! Go away Kendra!

5. Hannah

Thats too much infomation.

eww.

7. Jen

I like her but get tired of her being like, “we’re still young [young parents] so we can do this, that, etc.” …believe it or not Kendra you will be over 30 one day and those of us who are still have lots of energy to have great sex and workout and shop and travel and play with the kiddos, etc. Just cause you’re a mom at 24 doesn’t mean that other moms over 30 are acting like they’re 80!