Julieta Venegas Is Pregnant!

Julieta Venegas Is Pregnant!

Latin singer Julieta Venegas is pregnant!

The Grammy Award-winner revealed her exciting news during a recent interview with People en Español.

She said she is extremely happy and is not carrying around her accordion for the time being in order to avoid hurting her baby bump.

The 39-year-old singer/songwriter has remained mum on the identity of the baby’s father, but sources state that he is a psychologist from Argentina.

Congratulations to Julieta!

Filed under: Expecting,Julieta Venegas

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

I can’t stand this woman.

2. Pau

^ Me neither. She can’t sing!!!
    A psychologist from Argentina? Mmm, could be, she spends some time here.
    She had some couple troubles a some time ago. Like her boyfriend cheated on her or something like that. I heard it on the radio.

Who???

Who???

5. Pau

^ Who cheated on her? I don’t remember and i can’t found it on google. I think she was with this guy and they worked together and he cheated so she fired him, or something like that. I don’t really remember, it was long ago.

6. chicagomom

Great news for a very gifted and unique performing artist. She has amazing talent which is not “mainstream”… congrats to Julieta and the Father.

7. Alicia

You can’t stand her because you don’t have an appreciation for art, nevertheless music… you’re probably into that fake pop like everybody alse. eg lady gaga, kesha and all that “music” which are voices fixed by computers.

This woman is an amazing artist! She’s a great composer, a great musician and a great singer. I love how she just dedicates herself to make music.

9. Nanny

I love her songs. I’m glad she’s pregnant.

if you said you cant stand her and that she sing ugly…. it must be why she is holding a grammy and you are not thats wat we reall people call HATING…. and SHE SHAKES HATERS OFF!!!!!!

11. miguel

I LOVE JULIETA VENEGAS SONGS!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!! FELICIDADES POR QUE PRONTO VA NACER T BABY!!! LOVE U!!!

She’s amazing just went to her concert! Stop hating and tonight she proved she can sing. I love her :) her baby is soo cute. Congrats Julieta!!

^ I meant her baby bumps so cute