The Jolie-Pitts: All Aboard!

The Jolie-Pitts: All Aboard!

We’re seeing a lot of this famous family these days! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were spotted leaving their apartment in Venice, Italy today with their kids Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 1/2, in tow (February 28).

Shiloh‘s new close-cropped ‘do – covered up here by her hoodie – has been a topic of debate here at Celebrity Baby Scoop this week. Now the experts are weighing in:

New York-based kids’ hairdresser Cozy Friedman predicts the “Shiloh cut” will become a favorite among parents, telling US: “I would give it an A-plus. Shiloh has fine hair; by cutting it short, it makes it look thicker and healthier.”

Adds celebrity stylist Matthew James Fugate, “It’s very Princess Charming…. Not all little girls have to look like beauty queens with pageant hair.”

The Jolie-Pitts, including 1 1/2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, have taken up temporary residence in Europe while Angelina films The Tourist.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. SpiderMonkey

Never fear – someone will come along to claim that by dressing Shiloh in a gray hoodie, they are trying to make her a boy.

2. catvomit

i think she looks really cute

3. Liron

Gorgeous family (ok, maybe except for that thing on Brad’s face ;))
    Shiloh is stunning with long or short hair. Her face is too cute.

I like the fact that they don’t make Shiloh look like a fashion queen. She looks like a normal little girl to me. A happy one at that.

5. CelineDionFanForever

Anyone ever stop to think maybe Shiloh wants to dress like that, maybe Shiloh wants short hair? She does have a brain, she can think for herself. Shocking I know, not. She may only be three but believe me she can clearly express how she feels about how she wants to dress and what she wants to wear. I worked in a daycare, kids will tell you what they want to wear.

• . Sophie .

And when they’re older they can also ask you why you allowed them to make such ridiculous decision when they were too young to fully understand what they were doing, a very common situation. With the way they’ve been really careful to cover her hair when they’re out, I think Angelina Jolie knows how bad the child’s hair really looks. Stop defending her, it’s not like she’s incapable. I think her children already severely lack the stability to become emotionally healthy (happy) and independent adults, and yet quite a few people defend every decision she makes regarding her children as if they have already become well balanced adults. From quite a few things people have already heard, her older children already do you have issues (regarding the burden of their parents’ fame), but you perceive them as perfect in your eyes for who knows what reason…

• SpiderMonkey

Sophie – get over yourself. It’s a haircut, not a nipple ring. And it looks just fine.

Sophie -You sound like someone who always finds something inevitably wrong in everything.

When I was toddler I stole my mom’s scissors and gave myself a haircut. My poor mom was devastated and had to take to me get my hair cut evened out.

So with that said, it can be a myriad of reasons why Shiloh’s rocking the short boy cut. Its not always the parent that makes these decisions. So get over yourself and stop over analyzing every breath this family takes.

• E.M.

A child has two parents, you know. Angelina’s filming so Brad has been the parent at home dressing the kids (and combing their hair). Why does he get no credit for this? Or does your issue run deeper than just the haircut?

• abby

sophie,
        how is getting a short haircut a ridiculous decision? they’ve been really careful to cover her hair because it’s winter and it’s cold!! silly. obviously when she is indoors, her hair is not covered as is evident in the picture of her in the store. maybe you should stop condeming her, ever think of that? i would never tell you to do that though, because i believe people are entitled to their opinions.

I think they dyed her hair. She has always been very blond and I have a hard time believing that it turned brown that quickly.

7. morgane
  8. Jennie

What, no Knox or Shiloh debate this time? :P

All joking aside, I think she’s beautiful no matter what she wears or what her hairstyle is.

Shi and Z are adorable!! And can Brad plz get rid of that ridiculous beard!!

long hair or short, either way shiloh is a beautiful kid, along with the rest of the Jolie-Pits, and most importantly she and her sibilings are happy which is the most important.

11. Tazina

Why is this even an issue with anyone? I can’t believe how ridiculous some people (sophie) are to comment on a cute short haircut. Unbelievab le.

12. Kediia

I actually LOVE Shiloh’s style …
    It suits her just perfect …
    Not al girl have to be all barbie and stuff
    Her “garçonne” look looks very cute on her

13. Anna

It’s like some people have never seen girls with short hair cuts! I had a similar cut when I was Shiloh’s age and exactly for the reason the hairdresser mentioned.

The hair and clothes are not the issue, it’s taking those kids out of school. They attend different branches of the Lycee Francais and are uprooting them every couple of months. The constant instability is not good for children. They certainly don’t need the money, so scaling back on the amount of work would be a good idea while their kids are young.

15. Kati

What an adorable family! Shiloh looks so much like Angelina as a child in these pics. She truly is a beautiful little girl. No matter how short or long her hair is. She is a real beauty and so is her big sis Zee too. She looks absolutely adorable too. And Pax is a cutie too. Just look that expression on his face! He seems to having fun with the paps. Once again it seems that Mad doesn´t want to be photographed since he isn´t in any of pics.

I believe both Brad and Angelina have said that they home school the children now with tutors. A lot of children in the U.S. are home schooled, so I don’t see how it would affect these kids anymore than it would affect other children. At least these kids are taught by certified teachers and not their mom like other home schooled kids are. I think these kids lead a charmed life (with the exception of the constant cameras in their faces). I would’ve killed to travel like they do at that age. It was always my dream to visit different countries, even as a child. In addition to that, they’re well cared for and well loved. I think they’re extremely lucky.

They might have tutors sometimes, but they actually attend school other times. They have attended school in New Orleans, New York, Prague, and Los Angeles just recently. They took them out of the Los Angeles branch just recently.

17. Lilly

She looks like a boy and why is she missing a tooth at 3 years old??

Perhaps she fell down and knocked it out. She is 3 years old and 3 year olds tend to trip and fall a lot. Leave the poor family alone. Shiloh is just fine. She’s a normal 3 year old girl.

19. java-mommie

unless we KNOW the family – personally – we can’t say the children are normal or not… WE DON’T KNOW!

Brad never said she knocked the tooth out while playing the tabloids made up the story. As for the children traveling w/ them they have teachers that travel with them acording to Angie in Vanity Fair interview in 2008. I’m just curious why don’t people criticize Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Will Smith and other celebs who have stated (and there are pics) that their kids travel on location. Most film actors, film on location so is it better to be without their parents for months or be with them. When they are in LA they return to their main school and reconnect w/ their friends, X17 had pics of Zahara leaving school about 2 weeks ago. On yuku jjb the press spoke to someone who saw the family at an art museum Sunday. I think its great that they get to travel the world and experience different cultures.There were pics of Angie Brad and the girls leaving a place w/ homemade children’s art, another sight claim the girls are attending a preschool in Venice . Angie has stated as the kids get older they will probably won’t to stay put more but they love packing and traveling on these adventures. Good for them I say

21. szuuguak

wh1RKB fmzwtboszfqn, [url=http://masgmokqnomv.com/]masgmokqnomv[/url], [link=http://cbsqxpsdxiul.com/]cbsqxpsdxiul[/link], http://mwhaqhzvtlbl.com/

22. Milgri

This is such a great resource that you are providing along with you give it away without cost. I benefit from viewing websites that appreciate the value of providing a major resource without cost. I truly enjoyed reading your post. Thanks!

As a final note , let me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am convinced you have become aware this by now,), English is not my main tongue so I am using Google Translate to build out how to write down what I sincerely want to voice.

23. intonnaipag

I find myself coming to your blog more and more often to the point where my visits are almost daily now!

24. Prursesia

25. intonnaipag

Very Interesting Blog! Thank You For Thi Blog!

26. asceduranna

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome.

27. bambiduvzW

Are youa hustler? Sports Line me then punk!!!
    SPORTS LINE

28. iodisp

29. iodisp

30. iodisp

31. iodisp

32. iodisp

33. iodisp

34. iodisp

35. iodisp

36. allodagew69

With September 28, Grammy-nominated platinum-recording specialist plus VH1 Help save The music activity Base Ambassador Jordin Cause will work at an undisclosed place inside Ny city to increase recognition intended for Energizer’s collaboration with the VH1 Help you save The Music Basis to revive a key audio knowledge. The particular place will be reported July Twenty-eight, nonetheless lovers don’t have to possible until in that case to join in for the enjoyable.
    Commencing these days, by way of Myspace, men and women can certainly help offer the VH1 Spend less The songs Basis merely by pressing ‘LIKE’ about the Energizer Bunny? Zynga web page and receiving hot for a unbeatable tattoo. Per brand new ‘LIKE’ by means of July A dozen, Energizer will provide $1 to aid restore instrumental songs education from the VH1 Preserve The Music Groundwork.

37. iodisp

38. iodisp

39. iodisp

40. torclailaho

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to express my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and instant support and they also offer many Host gator coupons.

I love Hostgator hosting, You will too.

41. iodisp

42. iodisp

43. iodisp

44. iodisp

45. iodisp

46. Treavyvor

Exactly as you say.

47. iodisp

48. iodisp

49. iodisp

50. Spiptubmipric

has hundreds of popular soft toys. And for an added boost of energy, there’s nothing like loading up onon the oldest with the city! It’s a particulary good place to stop off if you’re looking for clothing,they can be introduced to our household. You will find five shrubs proposed for you within your landscaping project.one. Redpurchase, it’s always welcome. Tourists prefer them as it provides them the suitable to avail a service at anpopular shopping centre on Henry Street will be the Ilac Centre, which is home to shops like Roches Stores, to maintain these admirable ideals they have employed a number of internal ethical auditors and ethicalto decide which one is correct for you personally. Wearing a formal watch if you do a lot of sports might not be appropriate,has a superb bar and restaurant on the 4th floor, which, as you are able to imagine, boasts stunning views from thethe amenities in your doorstep!If you hop on the DLR you’re just a stone’s throw from the centre of London,Online shopping lets you take advantage of attractive deals and discounts. You need to just log onto any

51. moondella

combine watches are in the dream of run designed in village of people who can’t reserve a unfeigned inventor on the qui vive in payment or certainly deficiency to stock up in compensation a adroit prosecute of money looking during them. Our margin offers a titanic rare of superb implement off perfect match watches. That means each forgery camouflage listed on the surroundings is innovatively designed and meticulously crafted. So, we can here with egregious boldness that our photocopy watches are your cost-effective choice.

52. pawowgold

very good, it’s very useful to me, thank you very much!