We all know, generally speaking, that mothers do far more than their fair share of parental duties. From dinner to diapering, moms usually end up having to do more kidcentric tasks than those dear old dads out there. So, it’s always refreshing to spy a man, and a famous man at that, taking care of their offspring. Whether it’s pushing the stroller, carrying their infant in a BabyBjorn or just going to the park, it’s a heartwarming thing to see.
One task that traditionally goes to the gals is doing the school drop off or pick up, but here are five celebrity dads who have, on occasion, taken on the job of bringing their children to school themselves . Check out who makes the journey here. Let’s hear it for the boys!
- Matthew Broderick often takes his son James Wilkie to and from school.
- Ben Affleck, when he isn’t working, takes the time to pick up daughter Violet from her preschool.
- Twilight star Peter Facinelli was spotted a while ago picking up one of his three daughters from her preschool.
- Hugh Jackman is often spotted taking daughter Ava in her school in New York City and he always makes drop off and pick up look really really fun.
- Edward Burns was seen picking up his son Finn in New York City.