Lourdes Inspires Madonna’s New Clothing Line

Lourdes Inspires Madonna's New Clothing Line

As if multi-tasking mom-of-four Madonna doesn’t already have her hands full, she’s set to launch her latest venture: A junior clothing line called Material Girl.

Madonna’s creative partner and the inspiration behind the “fast-fashion” collection is none other than her 13-year-old daughter Lourdes, who has earned herself a reputation as a junior fashionista thanks to her unique and funky sense of style.

“Joining forces with Iconix [Brand Group] to bring my fashion ideas to consumers is very exciting for me,” Madonna says .

The affordable line – pieces and accessories will range in price from $12-40 – will hit Macy’s stores in August.

Filed under: Lourdes Leon,Madonna

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

her daughter is beautiful!

auto insurance quotes

dont you just love her cloths. shes an inspiration to us all in more ways than clothing. Maine Security Systems

i cant believe her daughter is only 13 she looks much older!!!!

5. Draga Gervais

Lourdes looks nice kid, I also can’t belive that she is just 13! Madona will always looks young.

Draga,
    Car Insurance Comparison

6. Ryan

Plenty of great style there from Madge. It seems that her trend has been to tone down to a more conservative look as she has grown older. Her daughter looks very happy as well which is always good to hear. Ryan @ Kettles and Toasters

7. Barron

Madonna discography

Should be a hit, but her daughter has something to live up to. Rich@debt solutions

A few years time Madonna may not be the hottest girl in the house. Not sure she will like being out done by her daughter. Joe from
    how to fight

Not sure the range will take off Madonna is prbably a little old to appeal like Kate Moss does. piano tutorial

11. Dane

Very interesting. She definitely got the fashion vision from her mom. She could be designing the latest fashion clothing or perhaps costumes next! Great future ahead of her. halloween costumes 2010

12. Dane

Also, while Madonna is the queen of pop, let’s not forget Michael Jackson is the king of pop. I’m sure his kids will be talented as his father. Michael Jackson Costumes

13. marryholmes

I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
    cheap wicked tickets | cheap radio city christmas spectacular tickets | cheap lion king tickets

14. marin

This is your most epic review yet cheap justin bieber atlantic city tickets . I love it !Thanks for doing your service Snob!the most baffling and absurd ever written cheap usher rosemont tickets. And the creepy, sweaty kid with the contorted mouth is just… horrifying.cheap shakira paris tickets

15. ren

Gorgeous ladies. This is really great. thanks for having it here. affordable health insurance

16. Dan

Both such beautiful girls. She definitely looks older though wow. Forex Trading

Romance Movies

18. lananhhoang2010

Donnay Homes
    The subject and content were just great. I think that your insight is deep, its just well thought out and really happy to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down so well.

19. renie

I like their hair. Really good picture and excellent. Online Film School

20. rod

really amazing!. I like it. best anti aging

21. Cheapie

Very interesting! I wonder where did you buy her clothes back then? Perhaps this Black Friday 2010, it’s going to be really huge online.
    amazon black friday 2010

22. Justine

Very Beautiful They are.
    cebu attractions

23. mbt shoes

In order to more people get MBT Sport 2 Shoes on sale i would like letting people know more about mbt shoes how to work when people was wearing it, MBT Shoes Sale knows that what people need and how to help people getting more health that MBT Lami Shoes becoming more and more important in people’s life,so when you want to increase your life’s quality, pls don’t say you won’t buy a pair of mbt shoes.

24. Mathew

Madonna’s artistic accomplice and the afflatus abaft the “fast-fashion” accumulating is none added than her 13-year-old babe Lourdes, who has becoming herself a acceptability as a inferior fashionista acknowledgment to her different and blue faculty of style.

“Joining armament with Iconix [Brand Group] to accompany my appearance account to consumers is actual agitative for me,” Madonna says .pass4sure 640-816 | pass4sure 640-863 | pass4sure 642-436 | pass4sure 642-642 | pass4sure VCP-410

25. aellin

Thanks to activists like these, Mother nature and the environment has a chance. breast lift miami breast augmentation miami

I played a abstruse woman that Michelle Phillips’ (Mamas & Papas) new admirer was still bedeviled with. The woman (Michelle) decides to accept artificial anaplasty to attending like her (me) in the hopes that her admirer will adulation her more. Needless to say, if I showed up at the end of show, Michelle’s articulation was advancing out of my aperture and not mine.
    ______________________________________
    70-646 dumps | 70-662 dumps | 350-018 dumps | 642-524 dumps | 70-647 dumps

27. silla

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks!

28. Marc Azada

Great style and awesome taste! wow! FASHION? This is fashion with passion on this page. Cute kids!

29. Hi

I am impressed by the way you covered this topic. It is not often I come across a blog with captivating articles like yours. I will note your feed to keep up to date with your approaching updates.Just striking and do uphold up the good work.

30. beautiful artis blog