Jennifer Garner & Her Girls Go Walking

Jennifer Garner & Her Girls Go Walking

She’s getting so big! Jennifer Garner helped her 14-month-old daughter Seraphina walk after picking up 4-year-old daughter Violet from preschool in Santa Monica on Thursday (March 11). Seraphina looked so proud of herself walking with mom in those cute pink overalls.

Yesterday, we saw Jen and Sera heading out for a coffee date while Violet was at class.

The girls’ father is Jennifer’s hunky hubby, Ben Affleck.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Fame

Once again with help from a nanny. Jeez, it’s not that hard taking care of two children by yourself.

2. Sarah G.

Oh, my gosh! Seraphina is too cute walking in her pink overalls! And there’s Violet in the background, smiling as always! So precious!

Love love love them! So adorable.

BORING.

5. LJSS

Lovely picture Jennifer and Serafina.

6. cat

Why do you assume she has a nanny with her. Maybe its a friend or a teacher. Wow a little jealous much.

7. nicoleC

she’s so cute!!!

cat, if you’ve been looking at the past picture, then you would see her constantly being assistant by a nanny. Just another example of a lazy celebrity parent who can’t handle her own two kids. Why would I be jealous of such nonsense.

These are the cutest pics. Sera reminds me of my little niece being so cautious and holding on to her mom’s hands. She wants to walk but feels a little unsure of herself. So incredible cute.

I would guess that Jen is working on something at this time and that would explain the need for a nanny. Since she and Ben are both working during the day, she takes the nanny along to watch Sera while she works. Lots of celebs mothers depend on nannys. Nothing wrong and it also provides a job and income for those (nannys) who provide the service. I too think you might be a tad bit jealous anon.

First of all Jen isn’t working at the moment. The nanny coming along with Jen to pick up violet at school, the park and shopping etc. has nothing to do with Jen and Ben working. I don’t have kids so I wouldn’t be jealous of her having a nanny and I don’t. Not such a hands on mom!

11. Shaz

wow 14 months already, gosh time flies. I love Jennifer Garner, that is all :)

beautiful family – love them!

First off why not have a nanny to help out.. what is wrong with that ..if
    Jen was not there and the nanny had Sera in her arms and picking up
    Violet that would make a difference.. Same with day care who needs that
    when you the mom can be a full time mother..and not work is that what you
    want 12:19… to stay at home every day and not go back to work.. people
    do use nannies to help when there are 2 kids..

14. kitty

Cute!
    What is up with the negative comments about the nanny?

Jen is working right now. Just because she isn’t on a movie set doesn’t mean she isn’t working. Jen was probably working on setting up 2 movie deals for the movie “Butter” and another movie that doesn’t have a confirmed title (Hangover type movie). There are meetings with producers, lawyers, mangers, and contracts to sign. So… with Ben working on Editing his movie “The Town” and Jen gearing up to go back to work…… She needs a nanny. So What! She can’t leave her baby at home by herself can she? THE ANSWER IS NO! If Jen finished up early for the day she probably went with the nanny to pick up Violet. Jen is a Good Mom. Leave her alone.

Attending meetings has nothing to do with the nanny being with kids and going everywhere while Jen is present. If Jen is working while is Jen there with nanny? How in world can you classify her or any celebrity parent as good? You’ll never say.

Jennifer Garner’s clothes are an embarrassment to her. She looks like she pulled them out of a dumpster and threw them all on at once whether they match or not. She’s a complete mess.
    Sera kinda looks like a boy in some pictures (without the benefit of a pink outfit). Not as cute as Jolie-Pitt kids. Sera walks more than Violet ever did. She still lugs that ginormous kid around at 4 1/2.

Some of these *anonymous* posters or maybe just that silly one should get off this thread and get help with for her jealous contempt for Jen and get a friggin life. To compare the cuteness of kids i insane especialy since that concept is all in the eyes of the beholder. All kids are adorable and precious. Grow up or go find a juvenile site to have fun on.

Have a nice day.

18. Audrey

If I could have had a nanny when raising my kids I would have enjoyed it. Instead I used my mom or sister and I don’t think that kept me from being a hands on mom. Besides, the adult company was nice also. This family always appears happy in pictures to me.

And I like Jennifer’s outfit.