Gisele Bündchen & Her Burbank Babe

Gisele Bündchen & Her Burbank Babe

Model mom Gisele Bündchen and her 3-month-old son Benjamin were spotted at a studio office in Burbank, Calif. on Thursday (March 18). Gisele carried her newborn son into the car, all the while looking absolutely unbelievable! Didn’t she just give birth a few weeks ago?!

The 29-year-old Brazilian beauty recently weighed in on how she regained her figure so quickly after Benjamin’s birth.

I think it’s muscle memory. I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds.”

Benjamin is Gisele’s first child. Her husband, football star Tom Brady, also has a 2-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Flynet / INFdaily.com

She is so insanely gorgeous! I wish we could’ve seen more of baby Benjamin, but he looks adorable!

Giselles not my favorite but she looks good, still skinny as but her legs and mid look a bit more chunky than usual. I like to see that! lol

she’s my favorite and she looks great

Wow! Gorgeous woman! Cannot wait to see more pictures of Benjamin.

She looks fabulous. She is so beautiful.

6. Heart

See, this is what bothers me…lol. Giselle CAN AFFORD to do Yoga nd Kung Fu…she has that luxury where she can take off for weeks even months at a time if she wants to do what SHE wants/needs to do. It would be AWESOME if women could have the same luxury but we don’t. What do regular-every day women do? Because chances are, they’re not able to take off from their job in order to sit back and take it THAT easy…but if I had a magic wand…I would wave it so you guys coud do that! = )

7. Heart

*and*

how cute! he is getting so big. Gisele is looking gorgeous as ever! hope she keeps some baby weight on her!!!

don’t give her flack for her weight loss. she has to, its her job. dont you guys do thinks for your jobs? her is just different because it concerns her looks. I dont see the problem. if anything it shows me she is a true professional and takes her job seriosuly.

Gisele is gorgeous and it is a known fact that she is a wonderful person! Gorgeous family!