Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Breakfast Bunch

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Breakfast Bunch

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted with three of their six children – Maddox, 8, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 1/2 – in Venice, Italy on Sunday (March 21). The group were spotted boarding a gondola after having breakfast at Palazzina Grassi.

We just spotted Angie and the kids, including 6-year-old Pax, out and about in the gorgeous city of canals last week. We’ve also seen the twins Knox and Vivienne, 1 1/2, enjoying Venice with mom and dad.

The Jolie-Pitts have been in Europe since last month while Angie works on her latest film, The Tourist, costarring Johnny Depp.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

CUTE! :) shilo’s look is adorable but is somewhat boy-exaggerated is hard for me to think that she chooses each of her clothes, however i think she and zahara are really beautiful, such a lovely family

We get she’s a tomboy, but those clothes are over the line IMO. There are many kids who are sporty, but no to this extent. I wouldn’t even be hesitant mistaking her for a boy, she’s almost unrecognizable.

3. gender role suck

every-time there is a picture of this child people say the same thing. So what if she looks like a boy, so what if her parents dresses her like that, so what if she like it, so what if she never grows out of it and grows up to be a handsome young man. All that matter is that her parents love and support her. People are so homophobic that they project there hate and fear of it on other people children wow. Look at Chastity Bono, she wore dresses and was very girly, she hated it and hated herself, yet now he is a man even though he was force fed gender roles since he was a lil girl. My god daughter dressed like a boy tile she was 6, s we use to call her a lesbian in training. Now she the most girly girl you can ever meet and at 12 has her first boyfriend. The world is not black or white and neither is gender and sexuality. She is 3 let her be what she want !!!

4. Disgusted

Three year olds are affected by their parents. Their brains and thinking skills are not even close to being formed – SCIENCE! Not opinion.

On the other hand, horrific, skank of them all Anjoscusting is SICKENING!!! Any child reared by her will have an incredibly difficult life. AJ is a MESS, a HOMEWRECKER, and an UNFIT PARENT!!

Brad is just as disgusting. I would go out of my way to avoid any movie either one is in. If it was already playing and I was walking by I would not necessarily leave the room, but that is the best I can say for either of them.

Both are DISGUSTING and any works they are in at this point cannot outway their lowlife behavior. YUK!!! Poor kids!!

5. ykw

LEAVE SHILOH ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMMIT.

yeah leave her alone, personaly i think her tomboy is to much just as suri princess style but wth it’s a free world.
    she’s a beautiful little girl and whatever goes on her life doesn’t concern us just enjoy the photos, the family and stop arguing about something we all see. btw i think Brad is a great dad :)

Shiloh is going to be a great actress.

Once again can’t see a Jolie-Pitt post without some narrow minded hypocrites flaunting hatred towards a family they don’t even know. Some people are just really sad.

As usual, gorgeous family! Always a pleasure to see these adorable children… Shiloh’s clothes are so cool. I think they are more girly than boyish actually – I have seen stuff like that in women clothing sections, because contrary to common belief, women can also wear pants and 3/4 pants and shorts and god forbids – a black and white strips shirt! so what if her shoes are blue? Blue is the prettiest color. my nike are blue <3

9. Kati

gender rule suck – agree with you. Why are people so fixated ont those old stereotypes of what a girls shoudl wear and what she´s not to supposed to wear? I, for one, have always fought against those stereotypes. I hated to wear skirts and dresses unless I was a teenager. Nowadays I love to wear skirts and dresses. Shiloh is a beautiful little girl no matter what she wears. People should leave this little girl alone. She´s going through a tomboy phase and it will pass. And if it doesn´t so what? My guess is that in a few years will be seeing a totally different Shiloh who´s wearing girly clothes and is even more beautiful. I love her shoes. A love wearing blue shoes myself. Blue is a pretty color and one of my favorite colors.

Pax was there to..
    He was the first to enter so that´s way don´t have a lot of pictures of him but in other´s web sites you can see his coat go to zimbio the first picture

11. Kelly

Why does a three year old’s attire bother anyone? Are you that concerned she’ll grow to be a lesbian or transgender? Who cares?

As a previous poster pointed out, Chaz Bono used to dress in the frilliest of dresses and today, he’s a happy, grown man.

It doesn’t matter whether Shiloh’s dresses in a suit or pink from head to toe; she’s going to be who she’s going to be.

so shiloh likes to dress like boy. so what- so much easier for her to play & move around.

look at it this– Chastity was dressed with bows & dresses when young– look what she turned out to be.

13. Crest White Strips

I also like Flash, but I am not a good designer to design a Flash, however I have software program by witch a Flash is automatically produced and no additional to hard working.