Heidi Klum Loves Being Pregnant!

Heidi Klum Loves Being Pregnant!

With four beautiful children at home, you might guess that Heidi Klum loves to be pregnant – and you’d be right!

On Friday (March 19) at the I Heart Diet Coke and The Heart Truth pop-up store in Santa Monica, Calif. the 36-year-old supermodel mom gushed to E! about her pregnancy obsession:

I always love being pregnant. I love everything about it. I love going to the hospital and having babies, I love everything.

However, despite her infatuation, the gorgeous mom-of-four won’t be adding anymore babies to her brood: “That’s it for us,” says Heidi. “Four is a lot. They’re all very close in age, so they keep us busy.”

Busy enough that they doesn’t always get to eat their meals together family-style as Heidi would prefer: “Every once in a while, my kids have McDonald’s. They can have a Big Mac sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

She even admits to indulging in some fast food herself from time to time: “I do love a Big Mac with fries and barbecue sauce every once in a while.”

Heidi is mom to three beautiful children – Henry, 4, Johan, 3, and 4 ½-month-old Lou – with her husband of nearly five years, Seal. She also has a 5 ½-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship, whom Seal has legally adopted.

Filed under: Heidi Klum

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

Why do you ALWAYS need to mention that Leni is adopted by Seal and mention her separately? If you had an adopted child you would know that it is not very nice to highlight it every time!!!!!

I agree! Why dont they just start stating all kids that are adopted from now on.. Like Hugh Jackmans kids etc! Adopted or not, they love their kids just as much as if they were their own. Why lable kids?

Blah, blah, blah! Heidi, who cares that you love to be pregnant!

Can a day go by that we do NOT have to hear every boring detail of Heidi Klum’s life?

4. me2

you’re all so positive, a real ray of sunshine.
    they mention Leni separately and say she’s adopted by Seal because she IS, get over it. it’s pretty obvious she’s not Seals biological kid, so why hide it? it’s nothing to be ashamed of, no reason not to mention it.

5. SG

I cannot believe the things I am reading here. This is a wonderful blog and I love how appropriately informative they are. Please keep up the good work because I look forward to and read this blog daily. Love the info and the sensitivity that goes into the blog as well. The only thing I would like to suggest is an option to report abuse in the comments section because the comment before mine would definitely qualify as just that.

Completely agree with SG… the fact that there is no option (that I can see?) to report inappropriate comments seems a bit lax… Anon @ 5.01′s comment should never have been posted, let alone kept up for this long!

7. Heather

I love Heidi Klum and I love seeing her all of the time. I hate to admit, but I also love pregnancy and having babies. I love every stage of it from the exictement of finding out to the waiting and dreaming, and even going to the hospital to have the baby! I only have two children but I completely get what she is saying!

8. roel

Oh my gosh! even after 9 months of pregnancy and a delivery, she just looks as awesome as she was before, in fact she looks even happier and healthier in the above picture, and her face looks more wrinkle free and recently I saw her on the internet and she also didn’t have any stretch marks on her body either.This is just perfect. Heidi, wish you always remain this beautiful.