Harlow Madden Is Tutu Cute

Harlow Madden Is Tutu Cute

So cute! Nicole Richie and her 2-year-old daughter Harlow were spotted after dance class today (March 25) in Los Angeles. Harlow was sporting an adorable tutu as she grabbed a quick drink-to-go with mama and some pals.

Harlow is one active tot – and a loyal BFF! We just spotted the cutie pie after Kid Fit class with the same friend.

Harlow’s father is Nicole’s fiance, Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden. The couple are also parents to 6-month-old son Sparrow.

Filed under: Nicole Richie

Photo credit: Fame

1. melo1983

Ohh my gosh! She just gets cuter and cuter.

• Lioness

I used to think Harlow was all Daddy, but now I see what that actually looks like, because Sparrow actually is! He is a blue-eyed mini-version of Joel, I swear. Harlow looks much more like her mom now… thanks for the link.

2. Sophia

Harlow is such a little angel! That sweet face gets me every time.

3. Heather

I think Harlow is just the cutest baby EVER! There is just something about her that looks so angelic and innocent. She is going to be a gorgeous woman just like her mom!!

• Lioness

Right, Heather!? I always think the same thing when I see Harlow- that she’s a picture of innocence. I don’t know what she actually like, of course, but she appears in her pictures to be so sweet and innocent- a very “well-behaved” kid (whatever that means :-) Really, really adorable kid, she’s such a cutie with those eat-em-up chipmunk cheeks!

TUTU CUTE! haha. I like that. She’s cute. I love little ballerina babies.

LOL I love the way she her little drink!!

6. alexa

sweet Harlow

7. Desiree

Oh gosh, she looks more and more like her mama each time we see her!

8. musiclover

Oh my gosh…could she get any cuter?!

9. Hannah.J

Harlow is growing up so fast, she is going to be a little heart breaker when she grows up.

10. Georgia

such a beautiful child

11. Kati

OMG!Harlow is just getting more and more beautiful each day! She looks so beautiful in that tutu. Maybe she was in a ballet lesson and wanted to wear her tutu after the lesson too. She is a mix of both of her parents but looks more like her beautiful mum. Nicole seems to be totally happy with her current life. She has a loving partner – Joel Madden – and two adorable children. Harlow and Sparrow are both very cute little children who are so darn lucky to have such loving parents as Nicole and Joel. Seems like Nicole has calmed down a lot since starting to date Joel and having these two adorable, healthy children. Gone are her wild partying days with BFF Paris Hilton. Instead she loves to spend her time with her beautiful family.

12. Lilly

too adorable!

13. LJSS

adorable

harlows wearing Two Button Flower Cardigan from gymboree sale: $15.99 Rikki Tutu – $23.95 from http://princessfavorites.com/Tutu.html

My kid is cuter

So CUTE!!! Oh my goodness!!!! SO CUTE NICOLE AND JOEL ARE SO LUCKY THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HEALTHY CUUUTE DAUGHTER!!!! She is the cutest daughter
    in ALL of Hollywood!!!!