Jennifer Garner Totes Her Tots

Jennifer Garner Totes Her Tots

Gorgeous group! Jennifer Garner had her hands full today (March 25) in Santa Monica, Calif. The Valentine’s Day star carried both her girls – Violet, 4, and Seraphina, 1 – while running some errands.

We just spotted the busy mom-of-two picking up Violet from preschool yesterday while sweet Sera made adorable faces in her car seat.

The girls’ father is Jen’s hubby, Good Will Hunting star Ben Affleck.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Fame

WOW! Can we say supermom? Now we know how Jen keeps fit all while she munches on those donut holes. lol

She needs to put those kids down for Pete’s sake. At least the older one. She looks like she’s going to fall down. She tries to do too much and is an over-achiever — always lugging that ginormous kid around. She should be walking like everyone else. You can’t carry around a kid forever.

If I were constantly being harassed by the paparazzi, I’d probably carry my kids too. The paps are well-known for being aggressive and dangerous and for having no respect for the personal space of celebs, and it’s a lot faster and safer to carry the kids than to let them dawdle along.

4. CelineDionFanForever

oh please she could let Violet walk, all she’d have to do to keep her away from the paparazzi is hold her hand and make sure she stayed close. She’s going to have some back problems or end up dropping the other kid one of these days.

5. Sophia

Those Affleck girls just get cuter and cuter! Little Seraphina is just too, too sweet! And as for Violet being carried, I really don’t see what the big deal is. If Jen wants to carry her 4-year-old, let her do so. I still carry my 5-year-old sister sometimes, it’s not that hard. Kids that young aren’t really that heavy, and sometimes they get tired of walking or just want to be close to mommy. You would too if you were that little and constantly surrounded by a pack of noisy, grown men yelling your name, I’m betting. Violet being carried is not going to harm anyone or anything, so I say just let it go.

6. Sarah G.

Violet is so beautiful.

I totally agree with Sophia. Cute kids and awesome mom. Seriously people, I don’t see why it bothers some of you that she *sometimes* chooses to carry her 4 yr old daughter as she is constantly being hounded by paps. I have seen much older and larger kids being carried by their celebrity parents and personally do not see a problem. The bottom line is she and she alone should make the decision regarding what is in the best interest of *her* children. It’s not like you give a hoot anyway. You most likely just want to be negative where she is concerned. I swear she and/or Angelina can’t catch a break to save their lives. Geeez! Deliver me from all the madness.

Heck if she wanted to carry her down the aisle at her own wedding, I would not see a problem. Try walking a mile in someone else’s shoes before passing judgment.

Why don’t you deliver yourself from all of the madness and get off of this site and stop reading the comments if you don’t’ agree with them.
      People are entitled to their opinions whether you agree or not. You are the only one who seems like you have a problem with anything.

Why don’t you stop passing judgment. Maybe then you will “deliver yourself from all of the madness”.

ok SHES the mom. if she wants to carry them or not…who cares? and i might add some people need to chill out on here haha!

people need to chill out without a doubt. And yes I must agree that putting your child down while paparazzi are chasing after you does not make it easier to get from point A to point B also these are busy streets with other pedestrians Jen is being very nice in trying to get that “madness” away from them as well. Did anyone stop to think about how much traffic a scene like this would cause in Santa Monica? Or how bout her daughter V just wants to be close to mommy too? I’m sorry but that’s what happens when your kids actually love you.