Not too many years ago it was considered risque to wear tight-fitting clothes while pregnant, let alone show off your gorgeous baby bump in its flesh!
Let’s take a moment to thank Demi Moore who single-handedly changed this archaic way of thinking. While pregnant with her second daughter with Bruce Willis, Demi posed for the August 1991 edition of Vanity Fair baring her baby bump. This groundbreaking picture – dubbed “More Demi Moore” – had a lasting impact on society.
Since then, many other pregnant celebs have proudly displayed their baby bumps.
Click below to see who later bared their bumps….
- Britney Spears (Q Magazine, Nov. 2006)
- Monica Bellucci (Vanity Fair [Italy], Jul. 2004)
- Cindy Crawford (W, Jun. 1999)
- Christina Aguilera (Marie Claire, Jan. 2008)
- Halle Berry (InStyle, Feb. 2008)
- Eva Herzigova (Vanity Fair [Italy], Feb. 2007)
- Paz Vega (ELLE [Spain], Aug. 2009)
- Myleene Klass (Glamour [UK], Aug. 2007)
- Britney Spears (Harper’s Bazaar, Aug. 2006)
- Lisa Rinna (Playboy, Sep. 1998)
- Monica Bellucci (Vanity Fair [Italy], Mar. 2010)
- Britney Spears (yes, again!) (ELLE, Oct. 2005)
Who rocked their bump the best?View Slideshow »»