Kourtney Kardashian: “I’m Just Starting To Get Comfortable Being In A Bikini Again”

Kourtney Kardashian: "I’m Just Starting To Get Comfortable Being In A Bikini Again"

In a photo shoot with Life & Style, reality TV starlet Kourtney Kardashian slips back into a bikini for the first time since giving birth to her son, Mason, on December 14th. The 30-year-old new mom gained 40 pounds during her pregnancy and in just three months has already lost 33 pounds. Kourtney shares her secrets to weight-loss success, what boyfriend, Scott Disick, thinks of her new figure, and if they plan for more babies any day soon.

On rockin’ a bikini again: “I feel good! I’m just starting to get comfortable being in a bikini again. I’m excited. Scott told me recently that he could tell my body was changing. He also said he could tell I’m noticing it because I’ll do these stupid dances in the mirror.”

On what Scott says: “He’s always complimentary. He loved my post-baby body, but I think he’s excited I’m getting my old body back too.”

On her weight-loss goal: “I have a few pounds until I get back to what I was before: 100 pounds. But I feel comfortable. I weigh about 107 pounds.”

On having another baby right away: “I don’t know. I’ll see what happens, but I’m definitely not opposed to it.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian

Photo credit: Life & Style

Just a tad photoshopped.

107 lbs?! Wow she must be really petite lol. how tall is she?

I might believe she was 100 pounds. I don’t think she’s over 5 feet tall and she was always the smallest of her sisters. I am 5’4″ and when I was 100 lbs I wasn’t a stick. I was about a size 4. I can see being 4 inches shorter but with a few more curves and still being 100lbs.

She has been working hard and looks beautiful as always!!

No way any of those “curvy” Kardashian’s were EVER 100 lbs since puberty! Nice try.

^ Well actually 100 lbs makes perfect sense. She is petite. If I remember correctly on Tyra, Kim stated Kourt was 4’11, and then Kourt insisted she was 5 ft.

6. suzan

My super fat weight loss? wasnt she breastfeed? I dont get it.