Amy Adams & Fiancé’s Studio City Shopping Spree

Amy Adams & Fiancé's Studio City Shopping Spree

Actress Amy Adams and fiancé Darren Le Gallo were spotted browsing around Juvenile Shop in Studio City, Calif. on Wednesday (March 31).

The couple, who dated for six year before getting engaged in April 2008, sipped their Starbucks as they perused the aisles, picking up a pink stuffed animal and later a baby organizer. The excited dad-to-be left the shop toting a foam cushion and a big bag of goodies.

The 35-year-old Julie & Julia star, whose first child is due this May, celebrated her baby shower earlier this week at a friend’s home in Brentwood.

Filed under: Amy Adams,Expecting

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Mi

She got big.
    I’m pretty sure she’s having a girl.
    Just imagine how awesome it must be to have a Disney Princess as your mom?
    I would die of happiness if my mom was in a Disney movie when I was a little girl. LOL

2. Sarah G.

She looks about ready to pop.

I hope that isn’t coffee in her Starbucks cup. You’re supposed to avoid caffeine while pregnant.

omg, her kid will be deformed if she drinks a sip of *gasp* coffee. how ever did the human race evolve?? You sound uneducated and slow.

4. Sarah G.

I didn’t say the child was going to be deformed. I just said it’s a good idea to avoid caffeine while pregnant. At least large amounts of it.

I swear she’s been pregnant for like a year! I thought she was supposed to have that baby months ago!

6. Lacey

Who cares if she having caffeine?! I love that she gained weight. I think too many woman get so paranoid of baby weight and it’s nice to see her enjoying her pregnancy.

her face looks bigger too

she doesnt look good there

8. Heather

That cup is small so I think that hardly constitutes a large amount of caffeine. Also, um Starbucks does sell decaf items. And anyhow why are some people so judgemental!! It’s just ridiculous some times – why do you think you should call out people on things they are doing wrong?

Everyone here is moronic. It was a simple comment about caffeine and its effects on pregnancies. No one is accusing Amy Adams of murdering her baby. Jesus Christ.
    “And anyhow why are some people so judgmental!! It’s just ridiculous some times – why do you think you should call out people on things they are doing wrong?” You mean like when people call out others for stating a fact? Idiot.

10. Tif

I think it’s going to be a girl too. When I had my daughter my face puffed up like a balloon. When I had my son I looked normal everywhere except for the basketball stomach. Time will tell I guess.

11. dea

Pfft, big deal I had coffee during my 2 pregnancies and my boys are alright. As everything else, consume it in moderation. Amy is such a sweet woman, I love her story about her projecting the princess to a little girl in the airport.