Kim Kardashian & Her Beach Boy

Kim Kardashian & Her Beach Boy

What a sweet pair! Auntie Kim Kardashian took her adorable 3-month-old nephew Mason to the beach while filming an episode of Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday (March 31).

Babies look great on Kim, although the 29-year-old beauty likely won’t be adding to the Kardashian empire any day soon. She and main squeeze Reggie Bush recently called it quits.

Mason is the son of Kim’s sister Kourtney Kardashian, who rocked her bikini-after-baby body yesterday.

Filed under: Kim Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Heather

Aww… those are the sweetest pictures!!!

2. cemetreesc

i hope he gets cuter

Mason obviously loves his Aunt! It’s so cute seeing pics of them together.

I kind of feel bad for Kris though; i know how upset seemed when they announced on the finale they were going to Miami…

he looks just like his dad lets hope he doesn’t act like him

5. Eheath

Kim seems to have this baby alot, hes a gorgous boy! and very bigg! very much a Kardashian, i dont think he looks at all like his dad, Beautiful Pictures..

It’s actually a tough call on who he looks like. He has Scott’s fierce stare, but also has tons of the Kardashian gene passed onto him. HE IS SO CUTE!

Is it just me or is he BIG for 3 months or could it be Kim&Kourt are really petite?

I almost wanted to say “awww, how cute” to the pics but changed my mind…the kid is cute but I’m sure Kim is a doting aunt but–she just looks overdone to be hanging at the beach: make-up, nice tressed hair, spiky bracelet….come on now…nothing against the kid

9. Cait

I would always be done up too if I was promoting for my sisters’ show, although, this women sure looks like she cannot step out publicly dressing comfortable or no makeup. It seriously annoys me! And she def has done something to her face and it doesn’t look good at all. She’s looking more and more like her mother.

• KCCLAYTON

WOW! CAIT.. WHO ARE YOU?? YOU CAN SURE THROW OUT SOME HATERADE.. WHAT DO U AND UR MOM LOOK LIKE.. NOT VERY IMPRESSING IM SURE.. DONT THROW STONES FROM A GLASS HOUSE! THERE IS A REASON WHY U ARE NOT IN HOLLYWOOD! HATER!

I agree with some of you about Kim, but at the same time it’s hard to compare. Celebrities always have the constant pressure to look amazing at all times, especially if they’re being followed by cameras everywhere they go. I think it’s sweet she’s such a loving and devoted aunt. We see more pics of her than we do of Kourtney with the baby!

Using your nephew for publicity does NOT make you a good aunt!!

Using your nephew for publicity does NOT make you a good aunt!!

Kim always doing something for attention. You are such a publicity whore you will even use a kid. NOT CUTE NOT FUNNY JUST DISTURBING!!!!

14. KCCLAYTON

i DONT THINK kIMS USING HER NEPHEW FOR PUBLICITY.. SHE DOSENT NEED TO. BUT, I AM SOO SURE THAT U WILL NEED TO USE WHATEVER U CAN GRAB AHOLD OF TO EVER GET ANY PUBLICITY!

Anybody can have publicity if they showed off their ass in playboy like she did. You act like that’s an accomplishment. Yea that’s something to show your kids.

I’m sure she loves her nephew but to say she isn’t using him for publicity is just a crock. She has to do everything in her power now to keep herself in the spotlight. Haven’t you noticed Chloe and Kourtney are now taking over while Kim is left in the dust. She isn’t used to being the one in the shadows so now she has to do whatever she can to keep her name in the spotlight. What a lamer. If you want to show off a kid in the spotlight why not make it your own and not somebody elses?

16. Sinnamon

People have the right to their opinion OKAY He isn’t that cute. So what if he’s kim’s nephew plenty of people have nephews. He’s NOT exempt from the truth cause the bottom line is HE ISN’T THAT DAMN CUTE I don’t care what you have to say. It’s called MY OPINION get over it

Cute baby. Too bad about the Dad. I hope the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree in this case!

Looks like they laid off the orange spray-on, rub on tan stuff they were putting on short, fat and pastie. I couldn’t believe these Kartrashian’s put that stuff on their newborn for his first photos out. They all are fake and phoney. Doesn’t anyone want to be white anymore? I guess the jig is up.