Demi Moore: Ashton & I Would Like To Have A Baby

Demi Moore: Ashton & I Would Like To Have A Baby

She has three grown daughters from her previous marriage, but it sounds as though Demi Moore is ready to dive back into diaper duty.

The 47-year-old Charlie’s Angel star tells the UK’s Elle magazine that she and her handsome hubby Ashton Kutcher would love to have children together.

“We talk about it and it’s something that we would like,” Demi says. “He’s an amazing father to my daughters already, so I have no doubt that if it’s in our future, it would be another incredible part of our journey together.”

As for Ashton, 32, he has embraced his role as a stepdad to Demi and her ex Bruce Willis‘ daughters Rumer, 21, Scout, 18, and Tallulah, 15, and has said in the past, “I feel like I have three kids, and we’ll see whether we’re given another child.”

Filed under: Demi Moore

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Cabos

Seriously she talks about their “future” as if she was in her 20s or 30s. I understand that women like Nancy Gracy, Geena Davis and others have had kids in their late 40s almost 50, but it’s not something they should take so easily. And most of all, think about the kids!!! not themselves!

She’s not really a young women anymore. I hate the fact that she acts like it.

I wonder if she meant “adopt”. I can’t imagine her being pregnant at 47/48. I’m only 9 days older than her and I couldn’t imagine being pregnant again at my age. Although it has been done, there are things that can go wrong and she could stop having “that time of month” soon, too.

4. Lioness

Tick tock, Demi…

They are pathetic…She needs to act her age and quit being the actress she is (although she is putting on a good show). Her and Bruce were a beautiful couple, her and that baby do not…

She’s gonna be one of those women that can have kids at like 57 lol
    It’s kinda weird that she is so casual about it, I mean her clock is about stop ticking any second now, right?

A 32-year old is a “father” to a 21 year-old? And I’m my brother’s daughter!

I would think about the baby not yet born. If it were to happen, hopefully she has many more years to live, so the child could have time to spend with the mother.

i feel that everyone has their own opinion about this. i have always liked them & they deserve to have children. they are obviously an awsome couple & if they want children, by all means go for it. Ashton & Demi look great together. i wish them well.

10. terri-lee

Good on them. I say go for it. They have been together for a very long time so it would be great to see them have a baby together.