Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon: My Husband Is Having An Affair

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon: My Husband Is Having An Affair

Not another cheater!

Gorgeous actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon called out her agent husband Mike Nilon, father to her 2-year-old twin boys Jax and Jaid, as a cheater in an e-mail that landed in Page Six.

In the e-mail making the rounds at his CAA office with the subject line “Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon,” the former NYPD Blue star wrote the following message to Nilon’s colleagues:

What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!”

Pictured above at a March of Dimes event last November, the family of four seemed solid and happy. Garcelle, 43, also has an 18-year-old son from a previous marriage.

In June 2009 Garcelle described Mike’s marriage proposal to her: “We broke up for three months. I went to a movie premiere and he [was there], hoping he would see me and I was hoping I would see him. At the end of the night we didn’t see each other and I thought he left but he was waiting for me. He came up to me and asked, “Will you marry me?” And I was like, Yes!”

Filed under: Garcelle Beauvais

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Heather

Is this a joke? I read it again thinking I missed the part about how it’s not real. It’s just so blunt! The email that is quoted and the post! Sad.

2. Lioness

Hmmm, this sounds fishy… I wonder how true this is. Not the cheating part- the e-mail sent to his colleagues. Hope it isn’t true, their boys are quite young. And the method of response makes Garcelle seem classless and petty.

Wow! SHE catches HER husband cheating on HER with another woman for the past 5 years and you have the nerve to call her response classless and petty? Have you ever been cheated on by some one you thought was being faithful to you and you found out they weren’t? It hurts and shocks…and sometimes hurt people do shocking things. Don’t call her classless and petty. Her response is clearly emotional, which is very understandable.

• Moore1

But when you are a celeb and your children can one day find out what you and your husband have put into the public (papers, other people’s lives, emails and now the internet), you have to try to not act on your emotions. Actually I think everyone needs to not act on immediate emotions in this kind of situation with children involved. I can understand writing it but she should have stopped right there, taken herself to a lawyer and got it out there. Your children and your lives should matter far more than embarrassing your husband cause thats all this does. That letter does more harm then good. Not nearly as much harm as her husband cheating but still harm nonetheless.

• Lioness

“Your children and your lives should matter far more than embarrassing your husband cause thats all this does. That letter does more harm then good.”

Exactly, Moore1, and that was my point. I never said she was wrong for being upset.

• Lioness

I didn’t call HER classless and petty- I called her response classless and petty. And it was. Emotional she is, yes, and I understand that she is grieving for what she thought she had with him. And that when you’re hurting, you may do stupid things. But that doesn’t make them any less stupid. In hindsight, I’m betting even she will tell you the e-mail was an impulsive and silly thing to do. You catch your husband cheating, you deal with him, yourself, and your family- NOT his place of work. That accomplishes nothing but making you feel very good for a VERY short period of time, and at the same time making you seem the loser- when you’re not. And in my opinion, you don’t give him any sort of excuse to make you seem like the bad guy when you aren’t. Just my two cents. I wish her the best.

SHE also sent the E Mail to Page 6 of the New York Post…!!! What it out
    there too ..To include you miss Unemployed actress… 5 years is a long time.

Her husband has an affair with a WOMAN not tattooed strippers and
    14 mistresses just one.. so what the diff she should be saying Bill
    Clinton who did the same thing had an affair with Monica Lewinsky
    another sleaze ..when he told the world that he did not have an affair
    that is who Garcelle should be comparing too.. her husband has not had
    several affairs just one…

4. Cari

^^ I don’t know about you, but “just one” affair is one too many.

And then how do you know that there has only been one time…..

6. Peta

I’m going to need to wait for more information about this. That e-mail just seems so…juvenile. If there is an affair, I’m really hoping she didn’t sink that low and really send that message.

This is a bit odd as people above me said, but if it is true, shame on him.

8. Anne

What is this… a let’s-see-who-can-have-more-hookers contest? I am disgusted and terrified of how men feel so threatened by having gorgeous and successful wives that they need to pick up these dirt-bags, nasty-looking women who would make them feel a step up from the crap they are! – I feel sick! STAY STRONG!

9. Moore1

The men are disgusting in these situations but I also think its in poor taste for the woman to send an email to his colleagues. Unless they had something to do with it, why bring it up to them? If anything this letter should have gone to a divorce lawyer even though it sounds like it was written to a girlfriend of her’s. I do understand its probably in anger though.

He’ll get whats coming to him.

10. Kathy from Cali

Quite frankly, I think this has been going on since the beginning of time. Men cheat because they have sex on the brain and always wondering about what they could be missing. In my opinion the only thing that has changed is the fact that we now have more ways to track our husbands and boyfriends. They forget that we are analytical beings and know how to use cell phones and computers too. Main stream media has created doubt in some of our minds as to the loyalty of our other half….. They’ve opened everyone’s eyes as to how easy it is for our men to find that harlot welling to appease their basic animal needs and without conscience.

11. Tiki

Can men be faithful? I don’t think so. They are wired differently than women in the brain.

12. melo1983

Yeah, I don’t know how I feel about this one…

13. Lala

It does not say that she sent that email to Page 6. It says it landed there. Learn to read.

How do we know this isn’t just some prank or some tabloid type crap? Seems kind of fishy to me.

And yes, there are men that don’t cheat on their wives. My grandparents were married nearly 60 years and my grandfather never cheated on my grandmother. My parents have been married for 38 years and my dad has never cheated on my mother. My sister and her husband have been married 14 years and no cheating. My other sister has been married for 7 years and no cheating. So, I wouldn’t stereotype all men as cheaters. That’s not fair to the good ones.

15. Sophia

I dunno if it’s true or not, but if it is.. how sad for Garcelle and her boys :(

16. Anonymous1

YES, VERY SAD..

After that, I want to purchase some long or short sleeve ED Hardy
    for my dear parents. In this warm spring, t-shirt is one of the best accessories. Both ED Hardy Shoes
    and men t-shirts have a look unlike any other shirt available in the world of fashion. It was in 2002 that hardy shirt
    was approached by Ku USA, Inc. to produce a line of clothing based on Hardy’s art and a licence agreement was signed. Within two years, the collection had drawn the interest of Saks companies. Hardy and Ku USA form hardy shirts
    , which holds the trademark ownership as well as the copyrights to all his images.