Mike Nilon & His Weekend Tots

Mike Nilon & His Weekend Tots

Mike Nilon, the estranged husband of Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, dropped their 2-year-old twin boys Jax and Jaid back home after a night with him this weekend. Garcelle was seen leaving her home for a short period.

Last week, Garcelle sent out an email to Mike’s colleagues accusing him of having an affair, comparing him to Tiger Woods and Jesse James.

What do they have in common . . . I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago. I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don’t deserve this!”

No official statement has been released by either party to confirm or deny the allegations.

Filed under: Garcelle Beauvais,Mike Nilon

Photo credit: GSI Media

1. ebony

This is the saddest thing . Everyone look unhappy including the kids.

Well what a switch this is all the other wives are in hiding and have not said
    one thing.. and her Garcelle is E MAILING everyone at his office.. duh as if
    he is office didn’t know already old news dear.. did you hear about Tiki who
    also had an affair while his wife was pregnant..it is old news when the person who is cheating is not famous..!!! Get a life ..or is this your way of
    getting publicity since she has not worked in a long time>>

Why’d he drop them off outside like that. He should’ve brought them inside the door outside of the view of cameras. I know he probably wasn’t allowed in, but at least do it out of view from onlookers. My niece is the same way about her parents and my mother (her grandma) when being left w/ anyone else who isn’t them. Separation is bad enough at that age, let alone when they aren’t used it it.

4. karen

They have to get out of the car don’t they?

He looks really stressed out in the third pic!!! Good!! LOL!!! I’m glad Garcelle got that off her chest and not pretend that everything is OK..Then sufftering in silence for appearances.

6. Victoria

Suffering in silence my ass, I really wish celebs would keep some of their personal business to themselves, like I know that alot of the time the tabs try so hard to get dirt on celebs, but if you can help it, don’t put it out there, because once you open that door the tabloids will never leave. I really hope that it’s not true, and I’m gonna wait until either side confirms or denies the rumors.

I’d think she already confirmed or denied the allegations.She said she found out about it.I don’t think she’ll said that just for the fun of it;Cause there’s nothing funny about that,nor also if somebody else emailed that.Otherwise,she’ll confirm any allegations.