Favorite Celebrity Baby Strollers

Strollers of the Rich and Famous

If you had oodles of disposable income and you could buy pretty much anything and everything, what kind of baby stroller would you spend your cash on? There are a slew of choices out there – from the practical and affordable Maclaren to the status symbol style of the Bugaboo. We’ve collected a list of who has been seen strolling with what. All these proud parents…they’re not only are rich but also famous. Some spent $69 some spent $899.99. Check out who’s strolling what right here!

Bugaboo
Chameleon

• Leelee Sobieski
  • Amy Poehler
  • Julianna Marguiles
  • Jon Stewart
  • Matthew McConaughey uses the Bee with his kids
  • And Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale opted for the Limited Edition Bugaboo RED Bee TREASU(RED) Stroller – $599.00 here.

———————————————————————————-
Orbit Black Infant Stroller/Car Seat System – $899.00 here.

• Sarah Michelle Gellar with baby Charlotte

• Jason Bateman with the the Triump
  • Salma Hayek with the Juicy Couture Ryder
  • Jaime Oliver with the Cath Kidston Quest Red Spot buggy
  • Jennifer Garner with the Maclaren Grand Tour – $849

———————————————————————————-
Mountain Buggy

• Tiger Woods and Elin’s kids in the Mountain Buggy Duo Double Stroller - $679 here
  • Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban with the Mountain Buggy Urban Stroller – $599.99

———————————————————————————-
Baby Jogger

• Kimora Lee Simmons with the City Elite Stroller – $399.99
  • Halle Berry was seen with Nahla in a City Mini Single Stroller – $229.99

———————————————————————————-
Chico

• Tim Allen strolls with the Chico Cortina Stroller Extreme – $169.99 here
  • Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett use the Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30
  • Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have been spotted with their boys with the Chicco Trevi Twin Stroller Extreme

———————————————————————————-
Honorable mention also goes to Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with their Queen B by Bumbleride , Heidi Klum and Seal with the Easy Walker QTRO Stroller – $499 here, and Cate Blanchett with her Quinny Zapp Buggy – $670.

And the award for the most affordable celebrity stroller goes to Twilight’sCam Gigandet and his Amy Coe Peace Sign Stroller that retails for just $69.98 here.

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson,Celeb Baby Gear,Exclusives,Gwen Stefani,Halle Berry,Heidi Klum,Jamie Oliver,Jennifer Garner,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fame Pictures

Im using the bugaboo chameleon addition and i find it wonderful, pricey yes but its so versatile and we arnt rich i decided as its my last baby why not go all out and purchase a bit of luxury! we didnt even use a bassinette, a the stroller has it and saved us the extra money while my son slept n that in the first months.. sounds like some of them have thousands of dollars in strollers how ridiculous! Love that kendra’s got a chicco, they are great also!

2. Coco

Violet et Seraphina sont toujours aussi souriantes !!

3. simone

We have an Easy Walker and love it, but it is the “jogging” version.

I still LOVE my BOB Revolution!!!

5. cemetreesc

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my maclaren techno XLR.. i bought it used on ebay to save a little money. i looked at other fancy strollers but in the end i wanted something that folded small enough, was light, and easy. other than the fact that it doesnt turn to face me it is perfect!! plus, when my son was really younger i wore him with a carroer anyway and didnt use the stroller.

6. cemetreesc

we also have the maclaren easy rider which we used when our son had the infant car seat.. it was GREAT and so easy to fold/unfold.. Just clip the baby seat and go ;)

You can find all of these strollers at Stroller Depot! It’s a great website that has wonderful customer service reps who will talk you through your search for the perfect stroller.. just paste this link into your browser and it will take you right to them! http://www.strollerdepot.com/peek/jNBoRfVkA .

8. Jules

we have an orbit and a bugaboo. both very nice and durable :)

Who cares?

10. Nicolebax

we have the Uppababy stroller and we LOVE it. so easy to push, i can maneuver it with one hand and open the door with the other.

11. sarabarberra

We love our new I’coo Pacific stroller

We have the peg perego Skate and absolutely love it — it faces both ways, can be a bassinet or a seat and unlike the bugaboo, folds without have to take the bassinet/seat off of it! We are tall and you can adjust the height of not only the bar which is good, but also the seat (so the baby sits higher and closer to you) which is fantastic. The ride is smooth and so easy with lots of suspension. We have loved everything about this stroller — the only only one not so great thing is it’s heavy!

13. SarahEl

I second the BOB revolution! It rocks, and I have seen Jennifer Garner use it as well!

14. Jenn

I ADORE my Bugaboo Chameleon. From the first time in college that I had to make a paper about it I knew that this would be the ONE and only stroller if I ever was lucky to have kids. I used it for my first and now I use it for my second daughter.

I am Dutch and as Bugaboo is a Dutch product here in The Netherlands having a Bugaboo isn’t that odd. almost every parent has one. Even some teenage mums. I always say don’t tell me where you live, or how much money you earn just show me your stroller and I know enough…

15. nike shoes

In order to more people get MBT Sport 2 Shoes on sale i would like letting people know more about mbt shoes how to work when people was wearing it, MBT Shoes Sale knows that what people need and how to help people getting more health that MBT Lami Shoes becoming more and more important in people’s life,so when you want to increase your life’s quality, pls don’t say you won’t buy a pair of mbt shoes.

16. Dina

Hello! I will be honest with you, as a call for assistance for his family and other families who get into a situation like me. I will be thankful to God, if I help someone. I have to lose his home because I have a reduced salary, I worked as a school teacher and my husband is bankrupt Business, we can no longer pay the loan on his only apartment, buying an apartment, we should also pledge his parents’ apartment, which also wants to deprive the bank , our parents will remain without a home. I am a teacher working in a school with disabled children and am the best teacher in your school, this year I was welcomed as “The Teacher” ‘I am a good actor of his work, but he did not want to live, because we can not pay for their home. I am afraid that my children and my parents would be left without homes. I promise if you make any one help me, I will help as far as we can to families who have found themselves in the same situation as me. Please spare me and my family to remain without a home. I no penny we have no wrong. If you can write to me dina59@inbox.lv. Thanks

17. Vikkie

Hello,

Has anyone used the Stokke xplory or Joolz & what are your thoughts?

Many thanks,

V

18. If you’re not a runner there’s probably no reason to buy a jogging stroller, even if you do think they’re cool and tough.