Jennifer Garner & Violet: Taking Care Of Business

Jennifer Garner & Violet: Taking Care Of Business

Busy mom Jennifer Garner was spotted heading to a meeting at a production office in Santa Monica, California today after picking up her 4-year-old daughter Violet from preschool (April 16). With her business taken care of, the hands-on mom piggy-backed her blonde beauty back to the car.

Rumors are swirling that Jennifer and her handsome hubby Ben Affleck, who are also parents to 1-year-old daughter Seraphina, are expecting baby #3…. what do you think?

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: JCLA/GSI Media

1. Klutzy_girl

Like other pictures, it does look like Jen has a small bump here. And she’s mostly been wearing loose shirts for the past few days.

Still firmly in the “Jen and Ben are having baby number three” camp.

2. Sarah G.

Violet is so beautiful. :)

3. Tazina

If they are planning on having a 3rd child, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get going on it, only because Jen is 37 and there’s no point in waiting too long when you get a little older in the child bearing years. One site said Ben is “hellbent” on having a boy….oh please….I doubt he cares very much one way or the other, just as long as it’s healthy.

Exactly Tazina, Ben has said the health of a baby is what is important. It’s the tabloids saying that Ben is gung ho to have a boy. I would like to add that I don’t think Jen is pregnant at this time.

I don’t think she’s pregnant, but I’m sure she’s tired of all the rumors (if she even pays attention to this kind of stuff.)

I agree that the health of a baby is far important than its gender. I’ve certainly known lots of women who are “hellbent” on having a girl, though, and many who are heartbroken when it turns out that they are having a boy… It’s silly and sad.

6. What the....

I can’t stand when guys say “i want a boy”. You know what, just take what God gives you and hope the baby is healthy.

7. Anonym11

Sorry , but Violet is not cute child, She has ears like her mother and eyes

8. Sophia

Anonym11, even if you don’t think Violet’s cute, there’s no need to say unkind things about her. If you think she’s cute, go for it, but commenting on the fact that you don’t think she’s cute is pointless and unnecessary.
    This is actually the first time I’ve ever looked at a photo of Violet and gone “Wow! Ben!”. She’s always resembled Jennifer so strongly, but I really think she looks a lot like Ben in this photo. Beautiful :)

Personally, I think we should give them a bit more privacy.
    There’s so many pictures of them. I won’t lie about it: I like them, the kids are cute and their mother is gorgeous, but somehow I feel we’re taking this too far.
    As far as baby no.3 goes, we’ll see, won’t we?

10. Vi is turning into a princess

Jen is not pregnant and second they are on their way to the nail salon there
    are photos of Vi wearing the same outfit ..Vi has a manicure and a pedicure.

Jen must be treating her to something special.. If you go to IMDB her next
    movie that is in pre production is not Butter…. She is the executive of Butter
    not starring in it…see for yourself..Violet is changing in her looks and she
    does look more like Ben.. Which is why people like to make fun of her..

Why is it so bad to desire a child of the one gender when you already have one or two or more of another gender? Just because some women are infertile (or their men are) does that mean that other women and men can’t share their feelings? I have three boys. I wanted a girl with the last one, but not to be. I was super sad for a few weeks but by the time my son was born, I was geared mentally for a boy and was never disappointed in him. Naomi Watts just said she would have another one if she could guarentee it was a girl. Should we pretend we don’t have desires because it might hurt some infertile person’s feelings? I have a disabled child so maybe all this “as long as it’s healthy” talk hurts my precious little feelings? Are you saying my kid is crap because he isn’t healthy? No, I didn’t think so, but even if you were, I wouldn’t tell you to shut up. Everyone on these sites are always telling other posters to keep their opinions to themselves. Hey, I don’t think Violet is beautiful either but, even if I did, I wouldn’t tell people they don’t have a right to speak up. Geez, what a bunch of facists.

12. nanpan

She definitely doesn’t look pregnant. She is really thin, and I see no bump whatsoever (not to mention her chest is not bigger, either, which is typically the first physically sign of pregnancy). I doubt Ben cares whether they have a boy or not. Not all men are all about having a son (my husband doesn’t care at all).

• Sophia

I totally agree with you. My dad has said that when my mum was pregnant with my youngest sister he actually was hoping for a third girl. Not all men have a desperate desire for a son.