The Broderick Twins: Too Cute In The City

The Broderick Twins: Too Cute In The City

So cute! Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick‘s 9-month-old twin girls, Marion (tan hat) and Tabitha, were spotted with the nanny at a park in New York City on Friday (April 16). The adorable sisters enjoyed a stroll before hitting the swings.

SJP recently revealed that they call Tabitha “Babe” and Marion “Kitty.”

Aren’t those great names? Babe Broderick! Kitty Broderick! It’s like it’s 1940. I wish it were 1940.”

Sarah and Matthew are also parents to 7 1/2-year-old son James Wilkie.

Filed under: Marion Broderick,Tabitha Broderick

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. carolyn

What an adorable shot of the two of them on the swings. They’re so cute!

2. Lexie

One of them looks just like Satyana Denisof

3. CelineDionFan21

^^I don’t think so, the girls look like their mom, dad and brother.

you’ve got the twins mixed up! marion – known as and called loretta by her family and friends is the baby in the red hat!! tabitha is the one in the tan hat!! they are two adorable little girls!!

5. CelineDionFan21

Loretta is in the tan hat and Tabitha is in the red monkey hat :D they are such cute girls!! Hope to see SJP at the playground with them!

6. Athina

Are these babies being raised by the nannies? It’s a rare sight to see them with any parents.

7. CelineDionFan21

Actually SJP has been out with them many times, the site doesn’t always get the photo’s of them. It depends on what agency took the, check zimbio, faded youth, imnotobssessed, lainey gossip they all have many sets of her with both twins. So what if the nanny gets them out of the house and takes them to the playground for a little while when SJP is running errands or at meetings or working? It’s not going to hurt the girls, trust me they spend plenty of time with momma and papa.

8. CelineDionFan21

btw James isn’t eight yet, he’s only 7 he won’t be 8 until October 2010.

9. Sophia

Actually, Anonymous 7:31, they got it right. Cute girls!

^^how would they look just like their mom, dad, and brother when they were adopted??? how does that make sense?

• CelineDionFan21

As everyone else has said they aren’t adopted, they are SJP and MB biological children. Her egg(s) his sperm, they used a surrogate because Sarah couldn’t she told Vogue if she could get pregnant she would have, that they tried and tired. On trying to conceive naturally: “[We] tried and tried and tried and tried and tried to get pregnant, but it just was not to be, the conventional way—I would give birth as often as I could, if I could. I cherished all the milestones, the good and the bad.”

She said the same kind of thing before the twins were born that she couldn’t get pregnant she told access hollywood in May of 09 that “Well, you know, we’ve been trying to expand our family for a number of years and we actually have explored a variety of ways of doing so,” she said. “This was one of the things we discussed with seriousness that had real possibilities for us.”

“A lot of people face disappointment in that area. (Did you have your) fair share of disappointment?” Bush asked.

“Yeah, I mean, I couldn’t pretend otherwise,” she said. “It would be a complicated. It would be odd to have made this choice if I was able to, you know, have successful pregnancies since my son’s birth.”
      ^^Take note of that last line there about not being able to have successful pregnancies.

I gotta say, these are the first pictures of these little babies where i have thought that they were actually cute. i was a little worried for a while, when you adopt you don’t really know whatyou are getting….and you know, in the celebrity world, it’s hard to have a ugly kid…after all, you have jerks like me who are looking at pictures and leaving rude comments.

• None of your business

I have to say that is one of the rudeset things I have ever read about her twins. You are just RUDE. Second they ARE NOT adopted! Please people get that through your heads! They are SJP and MB’s BIOLOGICAL children!

12. Georgia

they are not adopted. They are the couple’s biological children and a surrogate was used to carry the children.

13. freya

yeah they aren’t adopted at all and cbs got the names and children right.

14. madylane

Why does CBS continue to call Loretta by her first name when SJP has repeatedly stated that they named her Marion for James Wilkie but call her Loretta, her second name? I have always been called by my middle name and it is irksome when people insist upon calling me by my first name.

They are absolutely adorable!