Adam Sandler & His Girls Hang Ten

Adam Sandler & His Girls Hang Ten

Happy Gilmore star Adam Sandler was spotted with his two daughters – Sadie, 4 next month, and Sunny, 17 months – playing on the beach and then hopping in a canoe in Maui on Sunday (April 18). The girls’ mother is Adam’s wife of seven years, Jackie Sandler.

Adam’s upcoming film Grown Ups – costarring fellow funnymen Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider – is set to hit theaters June 25.

Filed under: Adam Sandler,Sadie Sandler,Sunny Sandler

Photo credit: Flynet

1. melo1983

Wow, she is so cute!!!

2. keepher

These two are too cute, Sadie’s hair are so long^.^

Those girls are so unfortunate looking.

• Kediia

Not the most gorgeous but not ugly either.
      They look cute most of the time,
      I’m pretty sure that the paparazzi took
      The pictures while they were doing a funny face
      Or something. Cause in some pics, Sally is so cute.
      And when they’ll be older, I’m pretty sure they’ll be gorgeous.

I’m sorry, but based on the parents these girls should be better looking…

anon @5.13pm

I don’t think you should be so ridiculously rude about young children .. i think karma is going to come back anf hit you were it hurts!

What an awful human you really are! Shame on you!!!

Kediia, who’s Sally?

These girls look like their daddy which is unfortunate since his face isn’t even attractive for a man. Too bad they don’t look like their mother who is quite beautiful. His genetics must be stronger.

• Kediia

haha sorry I mean Sadie

Well yeah the aren’t the cutest ever but I’ve seen some cute shots of Sadie. And I don’t think she is UGLY .. just .. unfortunate looking lol

Her curly hair is so cute!

like Sadie, i think Sunny will get better looking when she is older.

8. Leahmomto4n1more

beautiful jewish lil girls .. i love Adam and his family !!! u never hear anything bad about him or his wife !!!!!!! g-d bless them :)

9. Leahmomto4n1more

I really just think these girls haven’t grown into their looks yet. I think Sadie looks like a young Liv Tyler…when she’s older she’ll be a knockout. I love this family cause they’re rarely papped and the girls look normal looking! I think it’s refreshing :)

11. Shaz

how anyone can call a child ugly, is beyond ridiculous to me. You watch these girls will grow up stunning!