Matthew McConaughey Tells Crowd About Vida’s Conception

Matthew McConaughey Tells Crowd About Vida's Conception

Matthew McConaughey and his lady love, Brazilian beauty Camila Alves, rocked the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas Sunday night (April 18) for the second year in a row. Camila looked lovely in a leggy blue number, while Matthew kept it cool in shades on the red carpet.

The 40-year-old We Are Marshall hunk detoured before presenting Best Male Vocalist to talk about the night their 3-month-old daughter Vida was conceived.

After the show last year my lady and I – Camila – went back to the hotel and conceived the little lady who is now our daughter, ” McConaughey told the crowd. “I promise you me and Camila are going to try not to get so lucky this year. Two is enough. We’re flush for awhile.”

Do you appreciate Matthew’s honesty? Or is it TMI?

Filed under: Matthew McConaughey

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Peta

TMI, man. T.M. Flipping. I. That goes for him and every other celebrity who feel that we need to know everything about their bedroom shenanigans or how/where their babies were conceived.

Seriously, some things ought to remain a mystery.

TMI! Yeesh!

3. CDionFan21

yuck this man just doesn’t know how to STOP giving info we DON’T need to know like when he talked about being between her legs during delivery. Why did he feel the need to share that or this for that matter.

Wow they are both so beautiful!!

i found it really funny!!! ok, it is personal detaile but it is as much personal as much you want it to be.

6. Sophia

I don’t really have a problem with it. We all know how babies are made, and we can all figure out that Vida was conceived about a year ago, I really don’t think it matters that he told us it was after the Music Awards. It’s not like he went into detail or anything. Not bothered.

I love the way how he doesn’t make big deals about reall life!! This is just normal, people have kids and make love, this is life!