Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Gelato Grandkids

Pax & Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Gelato Grandkids

Brad Pitt‘s parents Bill and Jane were seen taking two of their grandchildren – Pax, 6, and Shiloh, 3 ½ – for a gelato on Saturday afternoon (April 17) in Venice, Italy. Shiloh looks too cute in her vintage car hoodie!

We just spotted gram and Knox, 1 ½, taking a breather on the balcony.

Brad’s parents have been visiting their famous son and his family in the city of canals. The doting grandparents have been seen out and about with all six of the Jolie-Pitt kids, including, Maddox, 8, Zahara, 5, and Knox’s twin sister, Vivienne.

Filed under: Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. keepher

Shiloh is sooooo beautiful and sweet^.^

2. Kati

OMG!Shiloh is a really beautiful little girl and Pax is a very handsome young man! These two sure had a blast with Grammy Jane and Papa William. Shiloh looks like a little angel in these pics. Despite her tomboy outfits she truly has very femiine face. And she looks exactly like Brad in these pics. Jane and Bill sure are very proud of all of Brad and Angie´s children – not only of Shi, Knox and Viv. They love Maddox, Pax and Zahara very much too. Besides they have two other adopted grandsons – their daughter Julie´s two Ethiopian sons. So they most certaily aren´t racists. To them the skin color of their grandchildren sure doesn´t matter. Black or white. The most improtant thing is that they – the children – are happy and healthy.

3. knz

Shiloh looks like a 5-year old not like a (almost) 4-year old :)

Shiloh is so so beautiful. Even though she’s a lovely tomboy, her face are very feminine. Pax is also very handsome. This family is something else! I love them.

Shiloh is so gorgeous, perfect mix of both parents. Pax is pretty boy

Why do they dress Shiloh like a boy? I just don’t get it!

7. ugh

People are so closed minded! Or have very selective memories b/c Shiloh was often in dresses when she was 1 & 2.

However an almost 4 year old has opinions about what she wants to wear and Brad and Angelina are letting her express those opinions.

And I imagine Shiloh has full access to the more girlie clothes in their house considering what Zahara wears and that the kids often share clothes.

So if Shiloh wanted to wear those stereotypical girl clothes, I think she would, but she doesn’t and there is nothing wrong with that!!!!!!!!!!

8. CDionFan21

If I didn’t know better I would seriously just think Shiloh was a boy.

• c

And… Is that a problem???

I hate to be snotty, but I seriously doubt that Shiloh (or anyone) cares if someone momentarily mistakes her for a boy.

She’s a happy and beautiful child. That’s what matters.

• BobaFett

How about someone saying that when looking at (older) pics of CDion’s son René-Charles when he had the LOOOOONG hair that if we didn’t know better we’d seriously think he was a girl…?

9. Paula

Shiloh is a tomboy.So what?What I don’t understand is… why so many people getting their panties in a bunch over it?

Shiloh and Pax are both beautiful children and WELL loved.That is what counts.NOT clothing!

Then she would be one beautiful boy. Her face is exceptional. And all the Jolie-Pitt kids are so well-behaved!!

11. Faye

Lovely photos of Shiloh & Pax with their grandma & grandpa. I agree that Shiloh looks like a beautiful blend of both her parents.

12. Cabos

I think we’ve seen Shiloh dressed like this enough times now to have an understanding that that’s how they’re gonna dress her. I don’t see why people keep asking the same thing over and over again. The reason could be because she wants it that way, or maybe Angelina wanted to be a tomboy when she was young and wasn’t allowed and now she’s using Shiloh to somehow release that trauma.

I’m joking of course, that was a pretty stupidy theory. Bottom line, she’s a gorgeous girl, i don’t care how they dress her.

13. Kediia

I love these pictures =)
    Shiloh is so beautiful and actually in those pics she looks 160% feminine!
    And I love (sometimes) how they dress her (like with the blazer and stuffs)
    Just like I said, the hair. But I don’t mind it, she is still cute ♥

That is not a cute haircut on Shiloh – for a boy or a girl. I’ve seen better short haircuts on girls and I wish they would let it grow out just enough to give her a better short do. I had a short haircut at her age but mine was attractive.

15. Danielle

Beautiful children!

Shiloh’s hair looks terrible and what is up with her wearing boys clothes all of the time? VERY strange familyi!

Is Shiloh a girl or a boy?

18. abby

the way it’s shorter in the back leads me to believe, as someone else suggested, that perhaps she took scissors to her own hair. both my nieces did this and they had short choppy pixie cuts afterward. my sister-in-law even decided to keep my younger niece’s hair short because it looks so cute on her.

19. Don-B-Fool

Cute pics….Pax seem like he is playing the guitar.

20. Swan

Haha… Siloh is super cute! I was wondering why they keep dressing her like a boy, but you all are right… whatever she wears looks cute!! Now I see Brad&Angelina always thought in improving the species.

21. Amy

I don’t know why people are so stupid. Kids can’t be forced to do something at that age without a fight. If Shiloh hated these clothes she would make it known. Why go through temper tantrums and physical altercations every single day just to force her into these clothes?

22. Rach

Maybe she chooses her own clothes everyday and so be it if she chooses hoodies or blazers and pants over dresses. However the parents of the 3 1/2 year old told someone to cut her hair that way. And the only other female celebrity on the face of this earth I know of with that same haircut…is Ellen Degeneres. Coincidence? I think not…

23. nicoleC

Wow
    she looks like a big girl!!!
    So cute
    And shilog seems more close withPax

24. Sara

Oh, for the love of everything holy, people, grow a back bone! If it’s the kitty heels on Suri and the lack of pants, you comment. If it’s Shiloh with her tomboy haircut and comfortable clothes, you get your panties in a bunch.

I had short hair for most of my childhood, and I turned up sane and normal. Maybe it’s because she has brothers and likes it short, maybe her hair is too fine and difficult to comb and knots easily. Whatever it is, let her be.

25. Leya

I will forever love this family. It always makes my day when I see them, they are so cute. Shiloh is really tall, I mean she almost as tall as Pax, and based on the pictures form previous shots she is just as tall as Z. Apart from that I guess it is high time to drop the topic of how she is dressed. It is getting so boring and frustrating to read the same judgemental comments from day by day. I f I had a child- which unfortuanetly I don’t- I would not give a damn about what she would want to wear as long as it is healthy and comfortable.

26. tinycupid

Shiloh is still cutie as ever!!!

I love her.