Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Dish On Life In Front Of The Camera

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Dish On Life In Front Of The Camera

Home Sweet Hollywood parenting-duo Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott have their hands full. The couple, who have recently denied reports of trouble in paradise, spend much of their time with cameras following them to capture their lives, from happy occasions to marital riffs. In an interview with Babble, Spelling and McDermott dish on their marriage, family relationships, parenting their two children, Liam, 3, and Stella, 1, and balancing it all.

On what shocked the couple most about parenting:
Dean: What overwhelmed me was how much you could love someone so completely. When [the babies] were in Tori’s stomach, I thought, “I’m in love with this little thing,” and I hadn’t even seen them yet. Then when they come out, it’s overwhelming how much love you can give somebody. Also shocking: Getting pooped on.

Tori: And Stella’s a projectile vomiter. The first time she freaked me out; I thought, “Oh my god, what’s going to happen to her?” She has range, though. She’s a shooter.

How do you find quality family time when the cameras are there?
Tori: The cameras aren’t exactly the problem. We have a lot going on. As a working mom, I try really hard to find that balance because I want it all. I want to be the stay-at-home-mom who has dinner on the table and takes my kids to carpool. I hear other moms say, “I just dropped the kids off at school, and then I had time for a Yoga class.” I think, “What is that like?” It all sounds so inviting to me, but I want to run an empire. I love all my business ventures, so I struggle every day on how to blend the two. We get through it. I run on adrenaline, but I’d love to have more family time.

For the complete Tori & Dean interview, visit Babble.com.

Filed under: Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Anna

Guess he forgot his other kid… these people are so out of touch.

2. Anna

Guess he forgot his other kid… these people are so out of touch.

They are pathetic nobody’s! Desparate for media attention! Funny how Dean NEVER mentions his other children! He is a loser!

Ditto!

get ready people for some overload bull s**t from this couple…put aside the kids, these two are so pathetic…what empire is she running? cheaters r us?

They said something a couple of years back about how Dean had an agreement with his ex-wife that he would not let his son appear on camera or have pics taken at events. I have read his twitter and he Always tweets about him though. Always talking about what they do together and how proud and in love he is with him.

7. Gomez

I love Tori and Dean!!! For all those haters, get a life you loosers!!!!!!!! R.I.P Danny Spelling :(

I love Dean and Tori. I wish them the best. We all go through difficult times during our marriage, but you work through it. I is hard work, but it is so worth it. I really want them to make their marriage work. They are a good couple. They are still so in love. God bless you, Dean and Tori. Work hard and it will all be worth it. I have been married 33yrs and I love my husband more today and ever. We have gone through some really hard times, but our marriage is strong today. Best wishes.

9. KATY

DEAN REMINDS ME OF SCOTT DISICK IN ‘THE KARDASHIANS’/CON MAN NUMBER ONE AND TWO!! THEY BOTH HAD PLANS COMING INTO THE MARRIAGE. THEY BOTH CAME INTO THE RELATIONSHIP TO BE A PART OF THEIR FAMILY NAME USING THIS TIME TO ELEVATE THEMSELVES. DEAN WANTS TO RECREATE THE SPELLING EMPIRE AND HE’S GREATFUL TO BE FAMOUS ‘SON IN LAW’.
    IT BLOWS ME AWAY HOW IGNORANT THESE WOMEN ARE THAT FALL FOR THEM SO FAST ONCE TOLD ‘I LOVE YOU’. YOU CAN SEE PAIN IN BOTH THE WOMAN. TORI LOOKS LIKE IF SHE HAD TO DO THIS ALL OVER, THAT SHE WOULDNT MARRY DEAN. SHE LOOKS DISAPPOINTED IN THE COMMONER!
    TORI’S FACE SAYS: (WHAT HAVE I DONE) SHE DOESNT SEE A WAY OUT RIGHT NOW.. HE KNOWS HE’S A WOMANIZER AND WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE TORI. HE LOVES A WHOLE VARIETY OF WOMAN LIKE SCOTT…
    BOTH MEN LOOK TORTURED TO BE PART OF FAMILY LIVING AND TENDING TO KIDS… IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME FOR THEM BOTH.