What’s Your Celebrity Mommy Style? Are You A Jen Or A Posh?

What's Your Celebrity Mommy Style? Are you a Posh or a Jen?

It’s easy for celebrity moms to look amazing on the red carpet, after hours of primping and pampering and with a staff of stylists who put together their head to toe look. But when it comes to everyday life, even famous moms must come down from their pedestals and get sand in their shoes. Well, at least some of them do! We want to know — is the playground your catwalk or your sandbox?

Do you refuse to leave home without making a fashion statement in a designer outfit with perfect make-up, a flawless hairdo and towering heels? Or, are jeans, sneakers, a ponytail and a fresh face your daily mommy get-up?

Are you a ‘Jen‘ or a ‘Posh?’

Whether the playground is your catwalk or your sandbox, and whether you’re perfectly poised or charmingly disheveled, mommy style runs the gamut from chic to chaotic, and Victoria Beckham and Jennifer Garner are always in the spotlight to model the two extremes.

Although Victoria Beckham always looks picture perfect, she professes, “I’m not a supermodel. I make the best of what I’ve got. I work out to look the best that I can, but I’m no Gisele.” Of her incessant high heel wearing she offers,

Absolutely [heels make my feet] hurt. Absolutely! I’m not going to lie. But no pain, no gain, as they say. I don’t mind. I will suffer. I don’t wear heels every day, but when I’m out, that’s how I feel confident.

On the other hand, when featured in InStyle, Jennifer Garner gives insight into her no fuss appearance. As a teen she said she had, “long, plain straight hair and wore no makeup,” but “[she] was always happy to look like a Garner girl.”

Additionally, when it comes to taming her mane she opts to “put it in a ponytail or a French braid and go.” And since becoming a mother she offers, “these days I wear less makeup than earlier in my career, but I know a lot more about it now.” She adds,

Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you’ve lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren’t too bad, what more do you need?

Each celebrity mom is pretty consistent when it comes to stepping out of the house as a glamorous style icon and a down to earth mama, but even Posh has her days of dressing down, as seen here at the movies with her boys. While Jennifer has had her days of dressing up while at the park.

Which celebrity mom does your personal mommy style most resemble?

Filed under: Celebrity Moms,Exclusives,Jennifer Garner,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: INF Daily/Flynet Pictures/Fame Pictures/GF/bauergriffinonline.com

1. Carolina

I’m not Jen , not Posh !
    I consider myself Isla Fisher !

Neither! I’m a Jessica Alba. Comfy but still put together. I hate Jen’s style and Posh is too much…

the same I’m Jessica Alba she’s gorgeous!!

Im not either one. Jen always looks to damn frumpy to me and its usually her shoes and Posh, shoot i wish i could pull off those heels everyday but i wouldn’t want to just to drop my kid off at work and after school activities. I too am a Jessica Alba mom. SHE HANDS DOWN HAS THE BEST STYLE OVER ANY CELEB MOM. She always looks put together and so does her little one.

5. CDionFan21

I agree, Jen just has a sloppy style to me. I prefer someone like Julianne Moore.

I think Jen always looks more realistic and comfy and I too enjoy t-shirts and jeans but I have to agree that Jessica Alba is classic… she always looks good and comfy.. not over done.. Posh is a bit to much extravegant, I def would not be her..

7. Shirilicious

There’s a WIDE field between dressing like Dowdy or Posh. I like Rachel Weisz style or Cate Blanchett, for example. Cate has three young sons and yet manages to look chic and comfortable without overdoing it to either extremes.
    And though I don’t like her, Jessica Alba has a really nice style, too.

8. SarahEl

I am mostly Jen! I am not ashamed to admit it either. I don’t have much time to get myself ready. My hair is always in a ponytail, I don’t put on makeup that much either.

9. Jenny

I’m a Jen – with better shoes! ;-0

10. Beth

I’m definitely more of a Jen, but I wish I had access to the clothes that Gwyneth Paltrow wears… she always looks amazing, whether she has make-up on or not, hair done, or not. I really think the wardrobe makes the biggest statement!

11. Lauren

Put me in the Jessica Alba category. I absolutely love her wardrobe. She always looks polished and put together without looking like she belongs in a museum. Can’t stand Jen’s “style,” if you could even call it that. Always looking like you rolled out of bed is not becoming, and there’s no excuse for it. It takes no more time to throw on a cute dress and leggings than sloppy jeans and sneakers.

12. Jackie

I’m a GWEN !!!! :D my sons names are Kingston and Zuma :)

13. Lisa Lopez

Not sure who I would be most like… I just like to be comfortable but still look somewhat put together. It is fun when I do have to get dressed up and it is like getting a mini makeover since I only do it once in a while!

14. nanpan

I’m a Jen. Wish I was more Jessica Alba, though. Need to work on that. Pre-baby, I was a total Posh.

15. Jules

I am a Jen. Maybe worse because my jeans are really sweats! I need to work on that though. I would never be a posh…maybe a Jessica?

Neither one of them. Jen usually looks like a slob and Victoria always looks absolutely ridiculous!

17. Cabos

Jen or Posh? Could it be someone in between? No need for extremes when getting a style.

18. nicoleC

Jen’s style is simple casual and seems more friendly with kids~~

19. Lynn

i am more like Jennifer. i dress in jeans & a shirt. i like comfortable clothes.

20. Angie K

I am definitely a Jen! I absolutely ADORE her!