Matt Damon & Luciana Barroso Expecting Again!

Matt Damon & Luciana Barroso Expecting Again!

Congratulations to actor Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso, who are expecting their third child together!

A rep for the handsome Bourne Supremacy star confirmed the happy news today, telling Us magazine, “Everyone is excited.”

The couple, who tied the knot in 2005, are already parents to girls Isabella, 3 1/2, and Gia, 1 1/2, as well as Alexia, 11, Luciana’s daughter from a previous relationship.

Perhaps the baby on the way will be a boy to even out Matt’s “testosterone deficient” home!

“I call it the ‘testosterone deficit.’ But I’m happy with that,” the actor recently said. “I love my girls and it’s lot of pink, a lot of princesses and a lot of fun.”

No word just yet on when the new baby is expected to arrive.

Thanks to CBS reader Marilyn!

Filed under: Expecting,Luciana Barroso,Matt Damon

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Congrats to them!!! Wonderful news! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

2. Desiree

Yay! I’m so happy for them :)

3. Judge Judy

I love them! Perhaps it will be a fourth daughter?

4. Carolina

Wow, hope the new baby born healthy and beautiful.
    Wish a baby boy …
    Congrats to Luciana, Matt, Alex, Bella and Gia Zavala

5. skyler

Congratulations to Matt Luciana Alexia Isabella and Gia.

6. Romeo Blue

I’m surprised they’re still together. I would have never thought this relationship would have lasted this long.

Hey Romeo – why do you think she keeps popping them out?

8. Hannah.J

That such good news congratulations to the couple, I wonder if Ben and Jen will make an announcement soon.

9. Kati

Congratulations to the whole damon family! Hopefully it´ll be a boy this time. But like Matt has told many times he adores his girls – including Alexia – very, very much. Still he certainly wishes that this time he and Luciana will have a boy. Romeo Blue – I don´t understand what you meant by saying that you´re amazed that Matt and Luciana are still together? Matt isn´t like those other men who gets bored with one woman quickly and changes her into the next one. He obviously loves Luciana very much. And maybe the fact that Luciana isn´t in the show business is one reason that has kept these two together. They are very similar in so many ways. Although Matt is an actor he seems to hate publicity outside his work. He and Luciana live quite normal family life and are very down-to-earth. wonder when the JPs are gonna announce that there will be a new little JP on the way. Shiloh and Isabella both are soon 4 years old and the twins (Knox and Vivienne) and Gia are soon 2.

10. Romeo Blue

Kati – I live near his mother and I’m tired of her complaining to everyone about this relationship, that this girl is nothing but a golddigger. I mean how many celebrities walk into a bar and pick up a single mom and decide to marry it? I tell his mother all the time it would be like Johnny Depp walking into a bar and saying to me, gee I think I’ll marry you. Anonymous asked me ” why do you think she keeps popping them out? My answer is “anyone can get knocked up and crap them out”. What’s your point?