Sacha Baron Cohen & Isla Fisher’s Saturday Stroll

Sacha Baron Cohen & Isla Fisher's Saturday Stroll

There’s no mistaking that gorgeous baby bump!

In a rare public sighting together, the Fisher-Cohen family were spotted walking in Venice Beach, Calif. on Saturday (May 1). Sacha Baron Cohen pushed 2½-year-old daughter Olive in the stroller while his expectant wife, Isla Fisher, walked alongside the duo.

The longtime couple – who have yet to announce their pregnancy – were recently wed in March of this year.

Filed under: Isla Fisher,Olive Cohen,Sacha Baron Cohen

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. carolyn

Wow, she looks amazing!

2. Peta

Judging by the size of her belly, I don’t think an announcement is required. :3

3. Amy

What announcement? it is clear she is pregnant. Of course, looking at your past history, you will be expecting her to make an announcement when the child is born and is taken out at 4 months, right? I mean, you are still waiting for Carrie Ann Moss and Holly Hunter to announce they have given birth.

4. An30

No announcement is to be expected, as there was never an annoucement when they were expecting Olive. Speaking of Olive, is that her throwing a tantrum in that baby stroller? :)

5. LIZZY

Yeah i belive shes throwing a tantrum u can tell by her face expression and the parents are just like whatevers lol.

I’m sure I’m alone in this, but I really hate tight clothes in general, even more so on pregnant women. Between the tightness of the dress over her belly, the boobs spilling out the top and the hint of bra showing, I think Isla really looks like someone should teach her how to dress. If I saw someone on the street in that outfit, I’d wonder what she was trying to prove.

• Peta

You’re not alone. I generally hate tight fitting clothes too, especially in this heat.

Still…it’s a lot better than those muumuus from the ’80s they expected my mother to wear for her pregnancy.

7. Heather

whoa…she’s pregnant again?! I’m so happy for her!!

8. nicoleC

this is a rare photo!
    Olive is so pretty and cuteeee

9. Sophia

I don’t like tight clothes either, especially on pregnant women, but she looks gorgeous nonetheless. I’m guessing she’s about six months along? Because she got pretty huge with Olive, so this one will probably get quite a lot bigger too :) Can’t wait to see him or her! Bound to be beautiful :)

10. Susan

It seems that she is further than I thought..