David Boreanaz Admits Infidelity

David Boreanaz Admits Infidelity

Yet another cheating story out of Hollywood today as Bones star David Boreanaz admits that he’s been unfaithful to his wife of almost 9 years Jaime Bergman.

Rumors of David’s infidelity first popped up last October when Star magazine reported that he’d been seeing New York event planner Rachel Uchitel, alleging that the affair had taken place while Jaime was pregnant with the couple’s second child. If that name sounds familiar it’s because she’s also one of the women who has been linked to Tiger Woods.

Though he didn’t comment at the time, David has now issued a statement to People admitting, “Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible.”

So why is the 40-year-old actor coming clean now? It seems a former mistress – he hasn’t said who – has threatened to go public with the news.

“I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with,” he says. “She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.”

David says he’s now focused on getting his marriage back on track: “We’re working on our marriage. We’re working on repairing what has been damaged so badly.”

David and Jaime are parents to kids Jaden Rayne, 8, and Bardot Vita, 8 months.

Filed under: David Boreanaz

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Kathy

Sigh. This sucks. He has been on my “Freebie Five” for years now and I totally LOVE his character on Bones but I don’t think I can ever look at him that way again. I just don’t understand. And while his wife was pregnant no less!! Are there truly no good guys left who actually love their wives? Makes me appreciate my husband.

2. lig

that rachel woman loves herself some married men. pathetic.

3. Hannah.J

Another one bites the dust.

What is wrong with these people?? Keep it in your pants!

5. keen

you ask why he’s coming clean now? A. She said she was going to tell so he wanted to be say it first so he could claim “honesty and openness.” and B. I’m sure he hopes that w Jesse James and Tiger and their MULTIPLE infidelities, his will just fly under the radar.

Wow, another lying, cheating husband! He is SCUM!

7. Kath

Handsome is as handsome does. What a waste of a man.

8. Sonya

Pretty is as pretty does:-((
    And the worst thing is they were all (Tiger, Jesse James, David…)having children with their wives while they cheated. Those poor kids with such selfish fathers.

9. Phoenix

Just to drop a line — he fessed up to his wife and his family and they’ve been rebuiding their relationship for more than a year now. The reports that he cheated on her while she was pregnant (and with Rachel Uchitel at all, actually) are false. He did cheat on her, but of all the Hollywood cheaters, he’s the only one that seems to be doing the right thing about it: he stopped came clean, and has been making amends, all on his own. The situation sucks, but he’s much better than all the other ones.

I really admire his wife: I don’t think I would have been able to forgive him, even taking the kids into account… Why do some people feel they have the right to cheat on their spouses? If you’re not committed, get a divorce and, THEN, get in the pants of whoever strikes your fancy!