Kourtney Kardashian & Her Beverly Hills Boys

Kourtney Kardashian & Her Beverly Hills Boys

Four-month-old Mason Dash snuck a peek at the paps while out for a walk in Beverly Hills, California today with his parents Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick. As usual, the family made a stylish statement, with mom pairing her torn jeans with sky high heels and dad sporting a pair of pinstripe pants.

Kourtney, 31, recently revealed that she feels sexier than ever since becoming a mom, saying, “Motherhood brings out a whole new glow or something.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Leahmomto4n1more

Mason is sooo cute !!!!!

2. TIFFANY

He is sooo handsome!

3. J.D.

Mason looks so much like his Uncle Rob to me.

4. Cassidy

That baby looks nothing like Scott. PATERNITY TEST PLEASE.

Remember that guy Star magazine was claiming was the “baby daddy”. I think that the baby looks a lot like him. Google him and see for yourself: Michael Girgenti.

6. Eheath

I agree i dont think he looks anythign like Scott, and if im hones tthis one of the first time ive even seen him with his son other then when they sold his pictures and he got money for being with him..i this Kourtney is a brilliant mum but it always seems to be her or her sisters with Mason who btw is a gorgeous boy who looks just like his uncle!

7. Hannah.J

Mason looks just like his Mom he is nothing like Scott.

Don’t be so critical!!! First of all, it is clear that this baby is loved whether he is with his mommy, daddy or one of the Kardashian sisters. Second, the Kardashians have very strong genes and I think they are more dominant than Scott’s genes…..maybe as little Mason gets bigger, he will look more like his daddy. Either way, he is a beautiful baby.

i don’t care what any of you say, i think scott is cute! he reminds me of that zac efron kid

10. Scott Disick looks like a tool. Cute baby.

11. Jenn

Either Daddy Disick has the wool seriously pulled over his eyes, or little Mason inherited every last one of his genes from Kourtney’s side, cause that baby looks nothing like his father (of course, I say thank goodness for that, if he IS Scott’s…I don’t find him even slightly attractive. But that might have a lot to do with his snobby arrogance). Either way, I think it sucks that Mason’s main male role model is this guy.

Honestly, I thought Scott was good looking untill that episode (Keeping up w/ the K.) Where they were in Vegas for Kim’s birthday I believe, anyway, Scott was S–faced drunk and made a complete fool of himself. This was while Kourtney was pregnant. Since that, I’ve lost all respect for the guy, and don’t even find him “cute” or attractive !

he is sooo adorable!!!! he looks just like rob!!! the kardashian gene is very strong.