Celebrity Moms & Their ‘Mini-Me’ Kids!

Celebrity Moms & Their 'Mini-Me' Kids!

Mother’s Day is just around the corner this coming Sunday; and the holiday has us thinking about beautiful celebrity moms whose sweet offspring are mirror images of them! We’ve rounded-up six mom/daughter pairs and one mother/son pair who clearly demonstrate great genes at work!

Read on to see famous moms and their mini-me kids!

Here are our picks for the celebrity kids who most resemble their famous moms!

Of course, one of the original ‘supermodels’ had to share the wealth, right? Cindy Crawford and her gorgeous daughter Kaia Jordan, 8 are certainly a dazzling duo.

With regard to her lookalike daughter’s future aspirations Crawford told Redbook Magazine,

My daughter says she wants to be a singer and a dancer, but — and the way she said this was so cute — she might model first because you don’t have to have any special skills. And then she wants to end up being a teacher. That’s an interesting career path; we’ll see how that works out for her.

Cindy, if she keeps following in your footsteps, we think her careers of choice will work out very well!

They’re the only mother-son lookalikes we’re including in this list, but we’re certain you can see why! Naomi Watt‘s son Sasha, 2 1/2, shares her gorgeous blue eyes, tow blonde hair and luminescent skin! It’s as if all of Naomi’s features jumped onto his cute little face! The actress admits she’d love to have a little girl, but says she grew up a tomboy and can relate to two her sons, even though she misses having “pretty dresses” in the house.

We’ve been getting our fair share of glimpses at Angelina Jolie and her youngest daughter and mini-me, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 1 1/2, as they frequently step out for fresh air on the balcony of their villa in Venice, Italy. The doe-eyed little girl got her mom’s famous pucker and perfect nose. Look here and here to see the uncanny resemblance between these two beauties!

Jennifer Garner and her cute sidekick Violet, 4, are among the most photographed twosomes in Tinseltown! Violet clearly inherited her mom’s dimples, long locks and eyes, in addition to her sweet demeanor. And it looks like mom has passed along her love of getting manicures too!

Heidi Klum and Leni Samuel

Supermodel mom Heidi Klum and her cutie-clone daughter Leni, 6, are two peas in a very pretty pod. Shown here in her ballerina outfit, Leni is certainly in step with her mom’s phenomenal good looks!

They both love cupcakes, dancing and dressing up, and Katie Holmes got more than the perfect little buddy in her daughter, Suri, 4, she got a miniature style maven who looks exactly like her! Katie is rarely seen without her babe in arms, whether they’re strolling through the streets of the Big Apple, or braving a blizzard, these bosom buddies are attached at the hip, and they make an adorable pair!

The ‘apple’ didn’t fall far from the tree in the case of mommy Gwyneth Paltrow and her soon to be 6 year old daughter, Apple Martin. The statuesque actress passed along her slender frame and her long, blond locks to her precious little girl. Grandma, Blythe Danner even sees showbiz in Apple’s future, telling In Touch,

I definitely think she has that certain something. She’s very funny and beautiful. She adores her mother, and I think she likes me, and I think she probably likes to follow in footsteps.

Hopefully Apple will inherit her mom’s acting chops as well, and we’ll see her accepting her own Academy Award one day!

Click through our image gallery below for closer views of these moms and their mini-mes! Which other celebrity babies and kids do you think look exactly like their mom?

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Apple Martin,Celebrity Babies,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Cindy Crawford,Exclusives,Gwyneth Paltrow,Heidi Klum,Jennifer Garner,Kaia Gerber,Katie Holmes,Naomi Watts,Suri Cruise,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: INF Daily/Flynet Pictures/Fame Pictures/Clark Samuels-startraksphoto.com/Bauer Griffin/undermyolivetree

1. Marcella

Stella Luna looks a lot like her mom Ellen Pompeo too, and Kingston Rossdale looks like his father Gavin Rossdale

2. J.D.

You left off the biggest mini me of all IMO. Ava Phillippe looks like Reese just had her all by herself! lol

3. Beth

J.D.- Good call! You’re so right! Ava looks exactly like Reese! Thanks for mentioning this!

4. AnnieK

Jennifer Connelly’s younger son Stellan is a BEAUTIFUL little boy who I think looks very much like his gorgeous mother.

5. Mi

Ava & Reese are the biggest look-alike pair in Hollywood. I can’t believe you guys forgot them. :P

6. loveliason65

ita about Ava & Reese.

Leni is definitely not a clone of Heidi, other than the fact that they are both blonde. Anyone who has seen pictures of Flavio knows that she in fact looks just like her biological father.

8. LP

I am agreeing with all the previous posters. Reese and Ava are who popped into my head when I read the title. I think they should be added!

9. jacquelyn

you all should type in singer al b. sure, and his son quincy brown, now thats a kid who looks exactly like their parent

You left off two that immediately come to mind — the already mentioned Reese and Ava, and Julianne Moore and Liv!!!

11. CDionFan21

Julianne Moore and Liv Helen Freundlich!!

12. nonoonoo

Yep. Julianne and Liv, but what about Adam Sandler and Sadie? Suri looks like TOM not Katie…er Suri is pale with a big nose and Katie is olive and looks quite different IMO. I alos think Vivienne looks nothing like Angelina…Knox is her biggest knock-off.

13. Sophia

I have never thought Reese and Ava looked much alike. I mean, you can tell they’re mother and daughter, but to me she is the spitting image of Ryan. I’m surprised at how many people think she’s Reese’s mini-me! I can’t see much resemblance myself. Leni looks just like Flavio; I can hardly see Heidi in her, apart from in her colouring. Suri looks like Katie on occasion, and their baby photos are shockingly similar, but she’s more Tom, in my opinion. You definitely got Naomi and Sasha, Cindy and Kaia and Jennifer and Violet right; they’re all amazingly and beautifully similar. Angelina and Vivienne… hmmm, I can see it, but not strikingly so. Apple looks just like Chris, I can hardly see any Gwyneth in her, except perhaps in the eyes? I definitely think Julianne and Liv should’ve been on here. Denise Richards and Lola, Jessica Alba and Honor, Jodie Sweetin and Zoie (though I guess there aren’t really any paparazzi photos of them).

14. loveliason65

Honor looks most like her father Cash Warren IMO.

I think they got most of them right but Viv is def mini Brad, I don’t really see Angie in her at all!

16. Chen22Nadine

I find her blog and she is such an inspiration delight, ecstasy, elation, elevation, euphoria, excitement to me. That is great that you are making such good enough we think that scholars can order the essay papers with you help.

17. Moni

Reese and Ava!!!

18. domestic cleaning service

I have not any word to appreciate this post…..Really i am impressed from this post….the person who create this post it was a great human..Thanks for shared this with us.
    domestic cleaning service

19. email newsletter

Lttle boy who I think looks very much like his gorgeous mother Jennifer Connelly’s.
    email newsletter

20. Custom research paper

That children are so similar to their famous parents, that I even started to think about writing a custom research paper about peoples similarity with their parents)

21. Foana21

Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. I like your post and all you shared with us is up to date and quite informative, I would like to bookmark this page so i can come here to read this again, as you have done a wonderful job.