Gisele Bündchen’s Day Of Brotherly Love

Gisele Bündchen's Day Of Brotherly Love

Such a big boy now! Model mom Gisele Bündchen had a busy day yesterday (May 6) running errands with 4 1/2-month-old son Benjamin, and 2 1/2-year-old step-son Jack in Santa Monica, Calif. Jack’s mom is Tom Brady‘s ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

Just a few days ago Bündchen and Brady were spotted in New York City where the couple dressed up in their finest duds and attended the MET Ball. The gorgeous couple brought Benjamin along but there was no sight of Jack.

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Carey

So beautiful to see a stepmother taking good care of her stepson. Gisele tries to be the best stepmom for Jack. Many people hate her just for it.
    I miss Benjamin in the pics but probably he was in another place. There will be people complaining about Gisele not giving too much attention to her son.

2. lauren

hey carey i agree with you its great to see gisele care for him ike her own… and benjamin is the back with her friend, she didnt like how the keep on taking pictures of him in NYC.

Benjamin is right behind her, in the arms of her friend Mara from Brazil. :)

yes i see benjamin with her friend. these boys are so cute, I am sure they are gonna be the best of brothers anyone could ask for. john looks like he wanted mama Bundchen to hold him instead of her friend, thats cute.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she seems to be just as protective of Jack as she is of her own son. That little boy is very lucky to have so many people in his life who love him so much. She really seems like a wonderful person/mother (and step-mother).

Wow! Gisele looks beautiful in these pics. Jack is absolutely adorable. She loves him like he is her own. She truly is a wonderful person.

I love seeing pics of her with Jack. She looks like she really cares for him. I don’t see why ppl would get upset over it, it’s better to have three (or four) loving parents than growing up feeling your step parent hates you.

Oh and Jack is absolutely adorable :)

• sherry

I couldn’t agree more. John is so loved, its wonderful. with all the kids being neglected in the world, it sure is nice to see these kids get so much love. Benjamin & John, you lucky little boys you. I dont see how ANYONE could possibly take that into a negative!

8. Ang

She seems like a wonderful monther!!!

9. SS

I thought his name was John?

10. Carey

Thanks for point out Benjamin for me. That’s what I get for not paying attention to the the text and pictures.

I agree with all of you.

11. Cathy

You know, I’m also a stepmom and I absolutely love my stepson and thank God, he loves me too! I believe it´s wonderful for the kid, for me, my husband and the whole family. Of course there are problems, but if you deal with it witl love, it makes everything so much better and easier!

12. Alycia

I am so happy to hear all of these lovely comments.

Jack no needs Giele and her son.He has a parents