Claudia Schiffer Covers Vogue Germany

Claudia Schiffer Covers Vogue Germany

Supermodel Claudia Schiffer is baring all a-la-Demi Moore on the June cover of Vogue Germany. The New York Daily News is reporting that the artistic shot was taken by fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld while Schiffer was seven-months along.

The 39-year-old, who is married to Kick-Ass director Matthew Vaughn, is mom to Caspar, 7, Clementine, 5 and is expected to welcome a daughter sometime this month. In the interview with the Daily Mail in January, the tall beauty opened up about how motherhood has changed her life, saying,

I used to work every single day and travel round the world. I worked weekends, I never took one second off. ‘When I met my husband I said, “You know what, this is important. I’m not going to work weekends any more.” And when I had kids, I became even more careful.”

Schiffer added of enjoying pregnancy, “I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you want. You don’t feel guilty, because I used to feel guilty about having a day off. And, you know, something really strange happened to me. Before my pregnancies, I was someone who had to watch their weight.”

The couple were married in May 2002 following what Schiffer described as “love at first sight.”

Filed under: Claudia Schiffer

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Jenny

Gorgeous!!

2. Cabos

Cute, but i think that she could’ve at least been a little more original, as it’s almost the exact same position as Demo More.

Pregnancy is a gorgeous thing. I’m not against if one flaunts it but the photo and pose is VERY TACKY imo.

EWWWWWWW!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!

i agree pregnancy is a true blessing but why does the whole world need to see it??!

6. Susan

Its called MEDIA – propaganda – PR – Marketing. Britney did it, Demi Moore did it, Christina did it, and everyone was talking about it.. Now Claudia did it and she is gorgeous. I wouldnt do it and I do think its a private thing. Its not like she is showing her private part you guys –

And the to the person that said EWW!! YUCK!! –> I wonder how you look pregnant – YAY OR EW? Not nice at all to say that – specially when it’s not true.

7. Mara

So cliched and boring a pregnant celebrity on the cover of a magazine. She looks bored.

8. Natalie

I don’t really have a strong opinion either way about the picture, I’d just like to point out that it may well have been airbrushed…she has no belly button, just a shadow of one!

9. Victoria

To Natalie every picture that is ever put into a magazine is airbrushed. I don’t care who it is, unless a person has specifically been asked not to be airbrushed, they will be airbrushed. But it also could just be the lighting and the angle the photo has been taken on.

10. Natalie

Oh no, i understand that and did consider the lightling. But I just found it funny! :-)

11. Dakkar013

I would like to exchange links with your site celebritybabyscoop.com
    Is this possible?