Isla Fisher Prepares Big Sister Olive

Isla Fisher Prepares Big Sister Olive

Expectant mom Isla Fisher was spotted out and about with her adorable 2½-year-old daughter Olive in Studio City, California today (May 11).

The mother-daughter duo first stopped off at the Artisan Cheese Gallery for some tasty treats and then it was off to the local library for some reading material. Isla is preparing Olive for her upcoming role with a book titled, I’m A Big Sister.

Isla and Sacha Baron Cohen – who have yet to announce their pregnancy – were recently wed in March of this year.

Filed under: Isla Fisher,Olive Cohen

Photo credit: Fame

Isla has such great sense of style. Olive’s just gorgeous, and I love her little shoes!!

2. Lyla

Well, I think she just confirmed her pregnancy ;) Congrats to the Borat family!!

Olive looks more and more like Sacha all the time.

These two are so darn cute. Love them!

5. Kati

Both mother and daughter look absolutely beautiful. It´s true that Olive is starting to remind her dad Sacha more and more every day. She still has inherited her beauty from mum Isla. And speaking of Isla. She doesn´t have to confirm her pregnancy. It´s so obvious that she and Sacha asre expecting their second child. Olive sure is anxiously waiting for her new baby brother or sister. Wonder when the baby is due?

ReallY? I think she looks so much like her beautiful mommy! I love seeing pictures of these two!

• hlbronson

I agree! I think Olive is the spitting image of her gorgeous mommy! She is the sweetest thing! (I may be biased because she reminds me of my own 2 1/2 year old daughter :) )

Really! Don’t focus on her coloring which obviously is Isla’s. Look at her features, facial expressions and mannerisms–Daddy.

7. nicoleC

she looks like a little big girl
    quite tall

That’s great that they went to the library to check out books. What an un-celebrity thing to do!

9. Mia

That little girl looks so cute. She certainly looks as if she is loving her life. She also looks like she is going to be a wonderful big sister. Thank you for posting these photos.

• casino en ligne, Practicing your gambling is important and this casino en ligne will allow you to practice as much as you want at a number of slots and other casino games.
  10. naila

I love Olive ! She’s sparkling. she’s one of the cutest baby in hollywood, besides my fav Charlotte Grace Prinze ;) Mommy Isla is beautiful too, always ;)

I like this site very much

=====http://www.clotheshops.us====

jordan air max oakland raiders $34–39;

Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $25;

Christan Audigier BIKINI JACKET $25;

gstar coogi evisu true jeans $35;

coach chanel gucci LV handbags $36;

coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $18;

CA edhardy vests.paul smith shoes $32;

jordan dunk af1 max gucci shoes $37;

EDhardy gucci ny New Era cap $16;

coach okely Adidas CHANEL DG Sunglass $18;

=====http://www.clotheshops.us====

Welcome Nike Air Max world – http://www.cheapairmaxgo.com, huge collections of high-quality Air Max Shoes with wholesale price! Such as Air Max 2009, Air Max 95, Air Max 90, and more. Enjoy cheap Air Max here to get more discount!

After researching, Air Max 90,
    Air Max 95, Air Max 2009, Nike Air Classic are those hot sale styles from Nike Air