Celeb Baby Gear: Get the Look!

Celeb Baby Gear: Get the Look!

Liam and Stella ride in Taga Bike and Strollers – $1,495

Filed under: Celeb Baby Gear,Get the Look,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott

Cool!!! :DDD

Must be nice to have $ to buy stuff like that!!! Very cool.

3. SarahEl

Those are on the expensive side, but they look awesome!!

They must be comfortable, but I think they look ridiculous.

5. sidney

1,495 is way too much for a stroller/bike. kind of ridiculous to spent that much money for that.

I find it interesting that the kids have helmets but not the parents????
    What kind of role model is that?

I wish my kids were little again just so I could get one of these awesome bikes….but then again they’re too pricey….love them anyway.

8. TIFFANY

I want one…..for free….LOL!

9. Anna

The idea is kind of cool but I don’t think they would be that great for cycling because of the small wheels. Also, you wouldn’t use them without your kids in them so you’d have to buy a regular bicycle too.

I’d say buy a normal bicycle and a child seat.

I came across an online community for individual seeking interracial love. It is ═══════════════════════
    w/w/w. black white Cupid.c/o/m
    ══════════════════════════ All singles there are seeking interracial relationships. Interracial is not a problem there, but a great merit to cherish!

11. Alexus

Regards for the post! Here’s the search engine on rapidshare ( http://rapidqueen.com ), which will be of good help in finding files for download