Michael Jackson’s Kids On YouTube

While Michael Jackson went to great lengths to keep his three children out of the public eye, they were thrust into the Hollywood limelight when he died. Now personal videos of 11-year-old Paris, and 8-year-old Blanket Jackson have been leaked on YouTube.

Blanket is seen in the above video with his cousin Donte Jackson, acting out movie scenes and goofing off. Click here to see a video of Paris simply saying, “Monkey, please help,” and here to see Paris lip synching over an Omer Bhatti rap song.

While many message board users suggest the two children released the videos themselves, Popeater reports that Jackson fans were responsible for the video leak.

What do you think of the videos?

Filed under: Blanket Jackson,Paris Jackson

Photo credit: YouTube

someone hacked their computers or photobucket,etc

I’m happy that they can finally live normal lives (whatever that means). They seem to be having fun now. I think showing themselves to the world, will take more weight of there shoulders in the long run than having to hide their faces. Its funny to think how people were going crazy over them to catch a glimpse of them before. I hope when people see them now they will see how Micheal J. was a good father and raised these kids and their perfectly normal children.

Sorry, naysayers, but I can definitely see Michael in Blanket; no doubt to me that he contributed to 50% of the genetics here.

i cant believe this. somebody must have hacked their computers.
    but, blanket is a cutie, and he is no doubt Michael’s son.

4. Cassidy

he’s so pRETTy i LAV heeM !!

5. Lioness

I personally think they put them there- kids will be kids. But who knows. I’m betting Debbie Rowe is having a fit.

I’ll never understand the doubt about Blanket’s paternity- he looks JUST like Michael did when he was that age, with lighter skin and longer, straighter hair. He looks so very much like Michael to me- while the other two don’t. I know Michael was their father nonetheless, but I do think Blanket’s the only biological one. He’s very cute in these videos… boys will definitely be boys, lol.

LIES. he doesn’t look black.

• Lioness

Why does he have to “look Black”- whatever that means- to look like Michael? Was Michael JUST Black, or did he have other physical features by which we could distinguish him? It’s not Blanket’s skin color that makes him look like Michael, it’s his FEATURES. Which I believe I pointed out when I said he looks just Michael did at his age, but with lighter skin and longer, straighter hair. And I stand wholeheartedly by that, I see Michael in that boy’s face through and through. People are much more than their race.

I didn’t intend to get into a whole debate about this, because there’s none in my mind. Biological or not, MJ was their father, and I recognize that. Just stating my opinions, like you.

This kid is def MJ’s biological offspring. No doubt BOUT’ it!!

I am glad that micheal Jackson children are doing well but it was wrong for the video to made public these children have gone through alot over they past couple of months and their privacy should be respected I wish the press would just leave these children in peace.

8. Sophia

Blanket is so cute, but it’s awful that their personal videos etc have been leaked like this.

so cute! i hope the kids are happy also blanket doesn’t look like MJ but i don’t care.

10. ll65

I think Blanket looks so much like MJ. No doubt in my mind about paternity.

why is so important the paternity of this kid? he is MJ son the end.

How can anyone doubt Blanket looks like Michael? Michael Jackson grew up in the public eye and has tons of pics out there as a child. Blanket is his clone minus the straight hair and skin complexion. He looks just like his father. And what the hell do some people mean he doesn’t look black. Have your seen black people in your life. We come in all different shades, shapes, eyes colour and hair texture. Sometimes 2 black people not mixed have kids that look biracial with blond hair and grey/ green eyes. If this site would feature more Black celebrities maybe some people wouldn’t be so close minded. Just look up actress Sally Richardson who is married to Deondre Whitfield(sp). They are two black celebrities who has a kid who looks like Blanket. Straight hair and all.

• Lioness

No point in arguing with fools, Anonymous- people from a distance can’t tell who is who. The comments from the person saying Blanket doesn’t look like Michael because he doesn’t look “Black” clearly has a problem with seeing past race in general- apparently all Black people are flat-nosed and big-lipped (*roll eyes*), and since said-person has deemed Blanket not to have such features, he must not have Michael’s genes. since Michael himself was sooo flat-nosed and big-lipped. (Are you catching the sarcasm?). Never mind the fact that there are thousands of pictures of MJ when he was younger by which a legitimate comparison can be made, but I guess that’s besides the point, right? Didn’t mean to turn it into a Maury show. Agree to disagree.

Exactly… no point to argue with people like U lol who just can’t READ PROPERLY and have the need to insult.
        “apparently all Black people are flat-nosed and big-lipped ” (you said) That’s funny!! because apparently the people who said he looks like MJ said that blanket has a flat nose and the big lips so ..who can’t really see past race? haha oh well i don’t see michael on blanket neither his family cousins look like blanket etc… i also don’t think blanket is black.

If by saying he doesn’t have MJ’s features and you’re talking about adult MJ then you’re right but if you’re talking about lil boy MJ then you need glasses. Its funny how flat nose and big lips has always been synonomus with Black features and black people but because one of MJ’s kids have it then its not black features. *rolls eyes*

blanket isn’t black, that nose isn’t flat and plenty of white people have big lips so there i don’t think he is MJ’s bio kid.

BLANKET WOW – YOU ARE YOUR FATHERS CLONE!!!

16. alisa

There’s no doubt youtube needs to be careful in the future, but it is a great site. Personally, I am a big fan of youtube and use it to keep up to date with news, sports and even movie releases. The problem with youtube, and many other online video sites, is that the picture quality can be bad. Some of the HD video sites listed on dozenvideo.com offer really good HD quality sites such as vimeo. But when it comes to choice, nothing can beat youtube.

17. antigoniem

Blanket looks like Janet to me. Just my opinion.