Amy Adams: Any Day Now!

Amy Adams: Any Day Now!

Mom-to-be Amy Adams was spotted with her fiancé Darren Le Gallo after lunching at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday (May 12).

The Enchanted star said she’s had a wonderful pregnancy.

I feel really happy, and maybe that’s what comes across in pregnant women. I’m just so happy. You lose all that body image stuff, and surrender.”

The happy couple are set to welcome their first child any day now. We can’t wait to hear the good news!

Filed under: Amy Adams

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. Sarah G.

Have it tomorrow, it’s my birthday! :)

2. BGLG

So adorable! I hope everything goes nice and smooth when she does finally deliver this baby! :)

3. tif

i bet its a girl. good luck Amy!

4. Courtney

So do I thank god the pregnancy has gone smoothly though first deliveries can be unpredictable she only seems to be sweeter and sweeter the closer her due date comes pregnancy fits her like a velvet glove looks like she’s due memorial day May 27th can’t wait for the announcement of the birth and to hear their name choice

5. Alley

I think she is having twins
    or a boy

6. CDionFan21

Good grief I don’t think she’s ever gonna have this kid. She’s been pregnant for ages!

7. Courtney

ah no she got pink gifts at her baby shower in March and no she’s not having twins she’s the type that wouldn’t withhold that kind of information a woman esepcially of average height like her tends to carry their pregnancy very large the first time around and she’s about 39 weeks I’d say as a normal healthy pregnancy lasts between 37-42 looks like the baby is going to be big so she may need a C-section and also firstborns are usually naturally late particularly if they are girls

not that I’ve ever been in the situation but I myself was 12 days late 25 years ago as my estimated due date was Feburary 22nd and I was born March 5th 1985 at 4:17 pm est and weighed 7 lbs 11 oz which was considered big average then

8. Maddie

Well I am a first born baby girl and I was 2 months early! :) All babies are completely unpredictable! Just sayin’!

9. Courtney

yeah I know babies are unpredictable but for the most part a firstborn is usually late and sometimes clothing and camera angles can make somebody whose carrying one baby look like their having twins especially if the woman is average height like Amy is

though that dress accentuates her big baby belly beautifully and she looks so happy

that is an enormous thorax!